M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was down in Great Wolf Lodge yesterday, taking the daughter and a couple of her friends. The wife and I got to relax and enjoy some down time (thats the beauty of having a teenage daughter). We ended up going to Yorktown this morning; its one of the places that I've always wanted to go to. Going thru the town on the trolley I think I passed the Yorktown Pub which has been mentioned several times on here. It started raining when we were there, but I did see a few bikes starting to pull up.

Wife would really like to go down there again and have a stay at a bed and breakfast in Yorktown - anyone have any recommendations?

·
Registered
550 Posts
There is a beachfront motel down there with reasonable rates thats practically next door to the Pub. Kelly and I take a run down that way a few times a year, but we haven't stayed overnight yet. I'll see if I can find the info on the motel... I have a pamphlet I picked up late last year.

Great Wolf is a great place to take the teens to and the adults stll get some R&R too!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was down there 2 weeks ago! It's a great strip on the beach front with tons of bikes and some good eats!
Was down in Great Wolf Lodge yesterday, taking the daughter and a couple of her friends. The wife and I got to relax and enjoy some down time (thats the beauty of having a teenage daughter). We ended up going to Yorktown this morning; its one of the places that I've always wanted to go to. Going thru the town on the trolley I think I passed the Yorktown Pub which has been mentioned several times on here. It started raining when we were there, but I did see a few bikes starting to pull up.

Wife would really like to go down there again and have a stay at a bed and breakfast in Yorktown - anyone have any recommendations?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.