M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I'm trying to buy a replacement baffle for my Vance and Hines exhaust as I've hacked up my own to shorten them. I do love the sound but it's important that I have a quiet baffle just in case.

I'm wondering if anyone knows the part number for the Vance and Hines Big Shots baffle.

- Here's the kicker: I ordered the big shots baffle from Cruiser customizing several months back and received a baffle that was far too small in diameter for the M109R pipe. I was specific, M109R was the bike chosen and I bought the baffles thinking they should work. Low and behold, they do not.

V21869 are the ones I ordered. Interestingly the replacement baffle for the straight shot exhaust looks more like the one that came out.

HELP! HAHA, but not terribly important, but I'd love to have a set.

Thanks!

Nathan

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found it! Had to call V&H directly. If you're ever looking to replace the baffles in your Vance and Hines big shots exhaust the part number is:

A405R

I also have the heat shield replacement part numbers as well.

Anyway, I'm out.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad to see that you were able to find out the answer. :bigthumbsup:
It was a tough one Ryan but the Vance and Hines guys are great to deal with. I actually got to meet the rep here in Cairns, Australia while she was in at the dealership so she made sure that the part order went through correctly. It'll be a while before the parts arrive due to 1) being in Australia, and 2) the manufacture of the parts.

It wasn't urgent anyway, but I'll get them when they come.

Laterz!

Nathan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts