M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Can anyone help provide the part number of the plastic rivets or fasteners that secure side fairings. Located under driver seat forward of battery on either side? Thank you!

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Hello. Can anyone help provide the part number of the plastic rivets or fasteners that secure side fairings. Located under driver seat forward of battery on either side? Thank you!
09409-06314-5PK

It's not a 5 pack, there is only one.

Better choice is to go to an auto parts store and get some the same size for a fraction of the price.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,831 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I needed one recently and asked at the dealer parts counter. They referred to it just as a "small Suzuki rivet" and said there is mainly two sizes. $3 and 30 seconds later he gave me a few, exact match. Worth a try if your at a dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,676 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I took my plastic push pin out of the side covers under the seat and installed a clip nut in its place with a button head screw so now it's just pull the screw out and remove the side cover no more push pin to mess with or worry about breaking on me.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I got mine at the dealer, Ripped-Off but I needed them. For 2 I paid $ 5.88. Best thing is to go ebay. They sell 30 for $6.00.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts