M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey North west guy that are ordering a chin spoiler I am going to paint my own. I have been an automotive/aircraft painter for many years.
If you have a red 109 like mine lets go in together on the paint supplies and I will paint yours with mine.
(Or other red parts as well)

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
wonder how a red spoiler on a blue 9 would look???

·
Registered
947 Posts
Bullrider should just paint his black. We all know that's the fastest color and I bet having a BLACK chin spoiler is good for at least 2-3 horsepower :bigthumbsup:.

No matter what color the rest of the bike is!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bullrider should just paint his black. We all know that's the fastest color and I bet having a BLACK chin spoiler is good for at least 2-3 horsepower :bigthumbsup:.

Hmm.. you might have an idea there. I plan to powder coat the hub and wheels black so the spoiler should be black too maybe.

But that would cut my horse power :joke:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

LOL Well that's the color they come, gelcoat. Wouldn't take much to make it shine like a watch.....

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey jason! i might be able to help you out! pm me some more details about pricing and all that jazz. you good at color matching too?? to be honest i am quite nervous about my bike having 2 different reds showing when its not supposed to.
I`m researching now for a good color matching expert. I want it exact. I sprayed half of my Durango Metalic RED and it matched almost perfectly.
Looked show room too.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I`m researching now for a good color matching expert. I want it exact. I sprayed half of my Durango Metalic RED and it matched almost perfectly.
Looked show room too
I can attest to that LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts