M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
painted my wheels with debeers 2 pak black, got sick of the crap suzuki silver, it wasn't even gloss. Ordered my goldwing airvent mod items today, that's next.

Guv

·
Registered
539 Posts
I receive many complements on my painted rims. The red stripes are painted. My local auto body shop added a heavy clear coat. I just wipe off the dust and hit them with detailer.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
mikeyzok and punisher both of your guys rims look great. Makes me want to try something like that and break up all the silver on my bike.

·
Registered
367 Posts
your rims look great man :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I likey. A little bit of cash and some elbow grease and you have made it look a bunch better. For sure going on my to do list.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mikeyzok and punisher both of your guys rims look great. Makes me want to try something like that and break up all the silver on my bike.
I think it would look great on your bike

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I receive many complements on my painted rims. The red stripes are painted. My local auto body shop added a heavy clear coat. I just wipe off the dust and hit them with detailer.
I've seen your wheels in other posts and liked them, it started me thinking, then I saw boulevardM109's wheels with the silver stripe and said why not.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,086 Posts
That looks great bro, good job! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I've been going back and forth between polishing mine or getting chrome. I really like the stock wheel design, so chroming them is my first choice. But a polished lip with the rest painted black is a great old hot rod look, and I like that. I may give that a shot before I decide to chrome or polish them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts