M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally picked a color... House of Kolor - Persimmon Candy Red over Euro Red Base with gold flake.

I'm going to run a white with silver metal flaked stripe similar to the Blue M109R Limited Edition's stripe.

G

·
Re: Paint Job in Progress....

Nice. Very nice color. My monitor is taking a dump so its hard for me to tell though.

·
Registered
525 Posts

jwebb said:
I finally picked a color... House of Kolor - Persimmon Candy Red over Euro Red Base with gold flake.

I'm going to run a white with silver metal flaked stripe similar to the Blue M109R Limited Edition's stripe.
Ya, that's going to be an eye catcher. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

put a couple of white rally stripes down it while you're at it!

·
Registered
205 Posts

Are you going to paint the chrome part on the nacelle? That paint stands out so much I think a blind man will be able to see it. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

PhreakShow said:
Are you going to paint the chrome part on the nacelle? That paint stands out so much I think a blind man will be able to see it. :bigthumbsup:

I think I'll leave the chrome on the nacelle this year... I thought about taking the stripe over it... maybe next year.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Slow going for now... I had to sand that pesky seam on the fender and it set me back a couple of days.

She's all stripped down and looking pretty sad...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

smokin!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts