Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
having trouble deciding on a color for my 9

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
join the club.

I even decided, hated it and sprayed on black to get through this season.

maybe next year I will find the right color.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Think that candy apple green you're considering would be sick.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump keep the voters coming

·
Registered
624 Posts
Have you thought about Metallic black with a blue fleck :p:joke:

Go Candy apple green :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Paint it yellow if you really want to get noticed :D

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
WHAT,,,,, give up the stock grey??......... Thats it, how do i take you off my friends list :verymad:..............................:joke:

·
Registered
913 Posts
I dont like any of the color choices. B/c I dont agree with painting your bike one color. If you are going to paint your bike, go all out and get a custom paint job

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
i voted candy apple green. green is definitely one color i would like to see a LE model in.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I dont like any of the color choices. B/c I dont agree with painting your bike one color. If you are going to paint your bike, go all out and get a custom paint job
well my buddy owns a paint shop so one color would be free custom paint job would cost me

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WHAT,,,,, give up the stock grey??......... Thats it, how do i take you off my friends list :verymad:..............................:joke:
im sorry man lol but i got to bike nights all the time and i see like 5-8 stock grey ones all the time and i wanna pull in and stand out from the rest :joke:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Best thing to do is get down to your local auto paint supply and take a look thru House Of Kolors paint selection. Candies are dependent on the base to help provide the finished color. Base can be a lot of different colors and the base you use will affect the look of the final color.

Select a color you like, not what you think the majority will like. You are setting yourself up for a major disappointment if you rely on popular opinion.

Here is my wife's El Camino. It is blue candy over a white pearl base. The base has about two different pearls in it along with blue candy mixed in/

Here is my old "75 rag with a HOK Organic Green candy over a brick red base.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
I'm partial to reds, so I went with the candy apple red. I think real candy apple over a gold base would look great.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
im sorry man lol but i got to bike nights all the time and i see like 5-8 stock grey ones all the time and i wanna pull in and stand out from the rest :joke:
I know... I was only screwin' with ya..:D..... Honestly if i could decide on what i wanted i have mine painted as well... Good luck with wahtever you choose.. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
when pulling into a bike night, the bike's color might get everyone's attention but it is the mods that will set your bike apart.

imho, a stock colored bike with the right combination of mods will get more attention than a bike with just custom paint. :dontknow:

but i do like the candy green idea. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts