M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:verymad:  Does anyone have the paint code for the silver 109.

My dog got all excited and jumped on the rear of my bike and scratched it in a few places, I was planning on waiting till winter to do a custom paint job, but guess I will have to have it done now. The painter said he needs the paint code to match the paint in a lighter and darker shade for the ghost flames. 

Don't know that much about custom painting, so if this is way off base a heads up from you all would be appreciated.
:redfaced:

·
Registered
159 Posts
silvers are one of the easiest colors to match, especially if you're blending basecoats. Just have your painter (or his jobber) use their "Prophet" machine to take a reading and mix up some basecoat.

G

·
Don't know how Suzuki's prices are on paint, but you can get it at http://www.color-rite.com/.

I've never used their stuff, but they are supposedly the only OEM approved motorcycle paint manufacturer. They do list paint for the 109.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Color-Rite does not list the Blurple on their web site. Might have to give them a jingle.

·
Registered
817 Posts
UPDATE: They do not have a formula for the Blurple as of yet. May be a while. So keep the shiny side up, as they say. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.