M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Sunday is the first Sunday, The Gathering, Epharta Gathering, or whatever you choose to call it at the American Legion Hall on Rt 322 in Epharta. Many of you have asked about it in the past. It is held the first Sunday of every month at the American Legion and they host a buffet breakfast. I think the cost is $10 per person. Nice spread. I normally go to one of the local diners, but anyway. After breakfast there are hundreds of bike that show up. Normally on a nice day they fill three parking lots.

There are normally a couple of small vendors and Martins Motorsports ususally has their trailer their filled with motorcycles (Triumph and Yamaha). Christian Motorcycle Association has an outdoor service for those who choose to attend. You come and go as you choose. Basically you park your bike, walk around for an hour or so, look at others bikes, drool, laugh, take notes, kick tires, you know the routine and then go home. They get everything under the sun there from stock to customs.

if you are interested in going, I was planning on leaving the Wawa at Rts 10 and 30 in Parkesburg at 8:00 AM. If you are interested, let me know or give a call on my cell: 610 496 1697

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Post 136 I believe. I did a google search based on their address. I listed that it is on Rt 322, but it is actually 1 block off of rt 322. It is so busy with bike traffic that the fire police always direct traffic off of 322.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts