M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put this out to see if we have any intrest or not.A friend of mine here on the island is putting on a buffet style breakfast at 9:30 am on sunday morning at his place. I told him our plans and he said all are invited. It's right off the hwy.That's if the plan is the same as last year north meet's south at the clinton ferry.Talk about it and let me know ASAP so if it's somthing we want to do I need to get him a head count.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Awesome, I will be in Anacortes for the run anyway. My wife and I are heading up on friday night or saturday morning.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm riding with the pack!! That sound's like a good idea to eat before we roll into town!! So I'm in !! Are we meeting at the same Chevron station as last year? This would also be Awesome time for everbody to meet at the Breakfast and then roll into town with all there 9's together.
We'll put the Aussie's in the back were the HAWG'S belong.. just for you Rick J/K...

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm riding with the pack!! That sound's like a good idea to eat before we roll into town!! So I'm in !! Are we meeting at the same Chevron station as last year? This would also be Awesome time for everbody to meet at the Breakfast and then roll into town with all there 9's together.
We'll put the Aussie's in the back were the HAWG'S belong.. just for you Rick J/K...
That's fair!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hmmm, in the back, that's cool hey Rick, how many of these jappers do you reckon we can punt off the road while we are tryin' to stop these baby Mack Trucks we are ridin'?
Whoooaa Dragon.... Whooooaaaa.....oops sorry :joke:

Onya,
Dave

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
BAaahhhaaa your right Dave. They take some pulling up. I went past a couple last year under brakes. He he "sorry sorry coming through oops sorry about that bit".

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Just to make sure! We may need some help with of the single Aussie girls for the ride. Cameron is taking one of the girls but I think Asmodeus isn't making the ride anymore. Can anyone help with this? Helmet and Jacket I'd say too.
Tall, single blond...?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Look rick, if you want any takers on this Blonde! Your going to have to post a Pic!!!! My Seats already taken, but who know you might find a Seat if the Chic's in the right top!! Tell Her to Borrow Shelly's Aussie Bikini... You'll have a taker then.... :clap2:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Single Aussie

I don't take the cowling off, but if she wants to ride backward and stratle me, don't care how tall she is I can look around.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Just to make sure! We may need some help with of the single Aussie girls for the ride. Cameron is taking one of the girls but I think Asmodeus isn't making the ride anymore. Can anyone help with this? Helmet and Jacket I'd say too.
Tall, single blond...?
you pimpin out Shells friends again ?

:joke:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I will have a photo soon. You will also meet her in Vegas.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oyster run breakfast

I think the breakfast is off due to lack of input.Im not sure what is happening sounds like the the crew coming over on the ferry are coming latter.I don't know.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts