M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was talking to a few of the riders, and out of sure couriousity was wondering how many people are actually attending. So If your going! Just post a quick blip to maybe get a head count.. :bigthumbsup:

If your making the Sunday morning ferry trip would be nice to know as well so we have everybody together...
Think 0900 ferry departure time this year ?????????????????

"Doberman" in the house! Attending with "Pincher"... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
The Mukilteo Ferry does not take reservations
It was about three dollars and change per rider last yeas
http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/infodesk/faq/school/OysterRun.htm

We ariving just before 7:30am to allow the stragglers to meet us at the usual gas station/car wash on Mukilteo Speedway just before we load up.
This will prevent waiting in a painfully long line later.
We will see tens of thousands of bikes and I want them to be behind us so we dont burn up the clutches.:bigthumbsup:
There will be coffee and breakfast on the ferry if you hurry.

Dress warm!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm in for sure! I will be island side waiting for y'all to arrive. I am anticipating rexman and drpdwgn as well all three should be riding 2 up! I'm sure they'll chime in on this to confirm my assumption!

Johnny what time do we need to be in Oak Harbor to meet you to make it to the ferry terminal??

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Cost of riding da boat

The Mukilteo Ferry does not take reservations
It was about three dollars and change per rider last yeas
http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/infodesk/faq/school/OysterRun.htm

We ariving just before 7:30am to allow the stragglers to meet us at the usual gas station/car wash on Mukilteo Speedway just before we load up.
This will prevent waiting in a painfully long line later.
We will see tens of thousands of bikes and I want them to be behind us so we dont burn up the clutches.:bigthumbsup:

Dress warm!
This is their prices,,,,,,,,,,

Fare Information for Tuesday September 14, 2010

Mukilteo to Clinton Clinton to Mukilteo
Display Round Trip Cost Passenger and vehicle/driver fares are collected at Mukilteo, while vehicle/driver only fares are collected at Clinton.
Fare DescriptionQuantityCost Passenger Adult (age 19 - 64) $4.10 Senior / Disabled (age 65 & over) $2.05 Youth (age 6 - 18) $3.30 Multi-Ride Commuter Card 10 Ride $32.80 WSF Monthly Pass 31 Ride $52.50 Bicycle Surcharge Only $1.00 Vehicle Under 20', Motorcycle, and Stowage Vehicle Under 20' & Driver $8.75 Vehicle Under 20' & Senior/Disabled Driver $7.70 Multi-Ride Commuter Card - Vehicle & Driver 20 Ride $112.00 Over 7'6 in. Height Surcharge $8.75 Motorcycle & Driver $3.85 Motorcycle & Senior/Disabled Driver $2.80 Multi-Ride Commuter Card - Motorcycle & Driver 20 Ride $48.80 Motorcycle Trailer/Sidecar/3+ Wheels Surcharge $1.80 Vehicle Length-Based Vehicle 20 to under 30' Under 7'6 in. $13.15 Vehicle 20 to under 30' Over 7'6 in. $26.25 Vehicle Under 40' $35.00 Vehicle Under 50' $43.75 Vehicle Under 60' $52.50 Vehicle Under 70' $61.25 Vehicle Under 80' $70.00 Cost per foot over 80' $0.90

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/fares/FaresDetail.aspx?departingterm=14&arrivingterm=5
There will be coffee and breakfast on the ferry if you hurry.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I'm in for sure! I will be island side waiting for y'all to arrive. I am anticipating rexman and drpdwgn as well all three should be riding 2 up! I'm sure they'll chime in on this to confirm my assumption!

Johnny what time do we need to be in Oak Harbor to meet you to make it to the ferry terminal??
I'm going to be waiting at Deception Pass bridge for them!! Maybe oak harbor if that is where you folks are waiting.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I will be there! I get off work at 8pm Friday and will hop on the bike and haul OZ up to Arlington! (Aussie joke) :a20: I'm gunna beg to peave early so I can get in on some of the fun!

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Well the dealer got in the "special" tool needed to fix my bike! They are starting on Tuesday and we will see. Its going to come down to the wire and be a game time decision for me.

I am crossing my fingers:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Sorry guys, no go for me! I had an MRI on my right shoulder and the results say it time for surgery so my year of riding is done! Next year right?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Pete,
Sorry about the sad news. You could always drive the Hummer up there or even take your chances and ride B!T€H on the back of someone's bike! :joke:

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Thanks Bro!

Its down at Skagit Power Sports! THey are starting tomorrow, since the "Special Tool" just came in last Friday. I am headed to Seattle for the next few days, so I will be stopping on my way down and on the way home to make sure they knock it out.

Hope to make it and catch up with everyone!

Stay Tuned!!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Wow! No more 14+ hour work days and tequila Jell-O shooters after 10pm for me! That was a serious mix between messages. One was for you Pete originally gunna ask if you were heading up and somehow continued the other message for Todd! The "Hummer" was supposed to be "the wife's bike." What a :edit: up!

I need to tear my bike apart tomorrow to look into where my air ride is leaking from.

-Cameron C.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Gotcha. I can't make it up there. Got my boy this weekend and since I'm trying to get full custody, his mom isn't really open to switching weekends so I could get up there :evil:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Great News: Skagit Power Sports came through for me. My bike is done and ready to ride. I will pick it up Thursday morning and be ready for the Oyster Run.

Johnny,
What time do we need to be in Oak Harbor to ride down and meet the gang coming off the ferry?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well it looks like the boys are on the 9:00 boat. So we need to leave OH At 8:00 that will get us there on time.Let's meet at starbucks by Albertsons between 7:00 & 8:00.Albertsons is just south of town on the right just past Wendy's. To whom it may concern please let me know if you are going or not. I understand there are people staying in the area just PM me. Anacortes get's kinda crazy on saturday night. ( Entertainment )

1 - 20 of 38 Posts