Quinn, Dave is planning a Saturday breakfast meet in Woodland and then heading north. I am not sure of all the details but let's keep in touch. I am sure you have Dave's cell # and mine is (503) 724-4880.
I am still watching the weather forecast closely. As of today - 50% chance of rain on Sunday for Anacortes. That's getting a little high for my comfort level.
Talked to a few of ya on the phone last night and I will be heading up with ya"ll as well.. Suggested 10am meet at the same location as last year in Woodland/Chevron station and eating at the resturant we ate at last time... Should give us a enough time to make finall decisions about weather and still have a good meal if the weather goes south up north.
But lets still do Breakfast and have a good time... 10am Breakfast!!!
Yep, still in for breakfast but, as of now, I am going to pull out from the oyster run unless there is a significant change in the weather for Anacortes on Sunday. The weather folks are now saying 80% chance of rain for Saturday night and all day Sunday and since I don't own any rain gear... :redfaced:
Just got on King5 news for the Seattle area and clear for the ride up, Rain late saturday night and into the morning sunday. Clear for the ride home. Sunday's the only downer.... But the wife just got off the phone and she's working on some additional Gear for us!! we'll see.... 10am Woodland..