M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm leaving Salem at 11:00am Saturday if anyone wants to ride up together heading to Arlington, WA. checking in to my hotel then heading to Jason's to party with those crazy Aussies. I did this ride last year and was an awesome time great people and great ride.

Q.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Talked to a few people on the phone last night and came up with a good meet point there in woodland at the Chevron station and Eat where we did last year. All Arriving at 10am, sit down and eat then Head north for some good times... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
800 Posts
WOW, thought there would be a lot more than this.. Washingtons Largest motorcycle event of the year and this is it! Well I hope more show up, and all are welcome to tag along..

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
have fun

I am headed down to get one of these. Cagers WILL know I am a vehicle also.......

·
Registered
194 Posts
would love to tag along, but doing some remodeling on the house this weekend. Mama wants a bathtub, so i need to get one installed for her.

thanks for the invite and ride safe.
BDK

·
Registered
306 Posts
See you at Chevron...10 am...

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
The Sunday ride is going to be wet. The Aussies are going to the ferry at 7:30am in the rain. You are all welcome to join.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts