M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!  I just picked up my "Faster" Silver M109 about 47 minutes ago but had to come back to work to close tonight.  3.7 miles on the clock and I am so sure that I made the right choice.

Two guys here at work just bought Harley's and are now surfing the web looking for louder pipes, ROTFL.  My counter part at the Honda Franchise ( I am the Subaru Sales Manager ) walked away mumbling something about getting a bigger rear tire on his Harley.

I LOVE IT!

BTW, Great site.

Lygriek,
aka: Michael

·
Registered
102 Posts
:welcome: CONGRATS! :welcome:

The silver gives the illusion of a blur just going by as with other colours you might still see something, it's just an illusion!

You'll love this bike... I still love riding it everyday, my poor car doesn't get any more attention!

I think I drove my car twice and that was to get grocery!

RIDE SAFE!

PEACE :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bad109 said:
what are you waiting for? get out there and ride! :bigthumbsup:
AAAAHHHH!

I am stuck here until 9pm.

Its so awsome!

This is my 11th bike I think, and by far the only one that I have been this excited about!

Lygriek,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ligriek

Welcome to the club, You made the two right choices, :bigthumbsup: The M109R is the one., and M109Riders.com is a very good and friendly site that you going to find out every thing about your bike.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Welcome...be safe and careful out there , I remember my first couple of times on the road...I was a little excited.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Work Sucks!

I now have 22 miles on the bike :( Was stcuk here until after 10pm last night and then had to open this morning.

The M109 is a perfect fit for me I guess. Everything is in the right spot, brake pedal, shifter, everything!

I love it!

I love that solid clunk when shifting gears, smooth but solid.

Ride on!

Lygriek,

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
First of all CONGRATS AND WELCOME!!!

EAGLEFAN67 said:
Welcome...be safe and careful out there , I remember my first couple of times on the road...I was a little excited.
You were only "a little excited the first couple of times on the road?" You must have been using that new stuff I've been hearing about......SARCASM!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts