M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
over 2 weeks not a post!!!!this was at 1 time the hottest forums in the world of m109's WTF happened??

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
It still is, Just not much on state specific threads though!!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Its just a winter thing. It starts warming up and people will be looking for riders. Going to be 40 today. I'll be out if it don't rain. Was out yesterday. This year seems to have some riders still out there. The more bikes on the road brings out some winter riders that don't mind dressing up to ride. Got to get me some heated gloves. Its the only thing that gets cold at 35 and under.

Hey Boston...How you feeling these days. My back is sucking. How about yours? And are you going to get a spider?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah no spyder here,not my cup of tea,,I just spoke with another neurosurgeon,he has not seen any of my films yet but looking at the reports and hearing the story from my wife and I,He is thinking some one may have screwed up during my surgery,he cant say any more till he see's the x-rays and all the mri's,he said there is no reason after 1 1/2 years after my accident that I should not be in the pain that I am in.So now I have to wait to see what happens,It tough I haven't officially worked since this past July ,Funds are getting alittle slim,But between the clams and I started buying a few bike again for the shop I should be Ok..

Merry X-Mass all

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
nah no spyder here,not my cup of tea,,I just spoke with another neurosurgeon,he has not seen any of my films yet but looking at the reports and hearing the story from my wife and I,He is thinking some one may have screwed up during my surgery,he cant say any more till he see's the x-rays and all the mri's,he said there is no reason after 1 1/2 years after my accident that I should not be in the pain that I am in.So now I have to wait to see what happens,It tough I haven't officially worked since this past July ,Funds are getting alittle slim,But between the clams and I started buying a few bike again for the shop I should be Ok..

Merry X-Mass all
I hope it all works out for you. But let me tell you that it is a boys club when it comes to doctors and pointing blame.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey Boston!...I really hope everything work's out for the best!..:bigthumbsup:...It would be great to see you on (2)wheel's again!...:a18:...Just alway's remember that the ["Good Lord"] work's in mysterious way's!!!...:#1:...My prayer's go out to you!...:pray:

I am living proof that prayer's do help,and "ARE"answered!!...
Back in 1995 I went in to have my uterus removed!...(4)day's later i collapsed to my knee's,and couldn't walk for (6)month's!...:eek:

Talk about being scared,and thinking that i would never walk again!!!...:nojoke:

Well!!...Lot's,and Lot's of praying,and Lot's of physical work,pain to be able to walk again!....;)...I was in the hospital for 2week's in a wheelchair,and came home with the wheelchair,a walker,cane,shower chair,etc....It really sucked,and it sure wasn't easy learning how to walk again!!!..:doh:

Hang in there,and keep the Faith!!!...:bigthumbsup:.;)

Merry Christmas,and a Happy New Year!..:beer2:

Take Care,Be Safe!...:bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts