M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

I was thinking it would be nice to have an OAT gauge that could be mounted on the bar somewhere. I plan on taking a long ride into the Rockies sometime, and would like know the OAT to avoid icy conditions.

Is there anything out there that is small, not cheap-looking, and effective? Perhaps with it's own power supply?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By power supply I meant something that is battery operated. What is an abr mounted? I can't seem to find anything anywhere. Thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ppridgen1 said:
are you worried about a high altitude , hot air takeoff..... :joke:....be sure to only fuel the drop tanks and then transfer fuel to the main tank after you establish a good climbrate and are sure you have reached a good single engine return altitude :bigthumbsup: :doorag:good luck and keep 'em flyin'
Ha! Yeah, it seems I am yearning for more information to be displayed on the bike. Must be the information-overload that I am used to from flying.

Bruno - that little device looks really nice, especially for the price. Looks like it would fit just under the tach, clamped to the bar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts