M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going? I will be down from 4/21-4/25. Have a house in Kitty Hawk. Last year a bunch of us met up at Hooters.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Will probably ride down for sat. 25 for the day. It's only about an hour and change from VABeach .

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
OH YEA!

Will be there the whole week, Surf fishing tournement on the 23-24. What could be better than my two most fav things to do, BIKE & FISH, OH YEA!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm with ya....

I am trying to figure out how to make a detachable rod holder that I can put on and take off the bike. But then I am forced to chose one rod from the arsenal and thats worse than choosing which glasses or gloves to wear while riding. By the way, which tournament is it? I'll be draggin the bikes on a trailer, so I might put my rod holder on the front of the Xplorer and run over and fish.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
OBX TOURNAMENT

I am trying to figure out how to make a detachable rod holder that I can put on and take off the bike. But then I am forced to chose one rod from the arsenal and thats worse than choosing which glasses or gloves to wear while riding. By the way, which tournament is it? I'll be draggin the bikes on a trailer, so I might put my rod holder on the front of the Xplorer and run over and fish.
Good luck trying to mount a surf rod on the bike! This is the info on the tournamant. PM me for more details or if ya want to meet up somewhere, CYA CJ I had the dates wrong also, 24-25, i would have atleast two rods! im bringing 10 rods !

·
Registered
417 Posts
Riding down for the day with some buddies on Saturday the 24th.

G

·
I'm staying at a beach house for the week near mile marker 6....can't wait..went last year and had a blast, lots o riding!!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
109 meet and greet at hooters....

Looks like the largest population of 9's will be there on Sat. the 24th. How about meeting late morning/lunch time and then doing a ride somewhere?

For those of you unfamiliar with the OBX Hooters....it can be found in Kitty Hawk right around Mile post 3.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I have a house in Avon we will be at, Saturday is out for me as this is when the surf fishing tournament begins, between my son my neighbor and myself should have 14 poles in the water! We are hoping to win this thing! Odds are in our favor with all the poles!!!! Hope to hook up with some of ya during the week there, CYA CJ :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
417 Posts
High Ball,

Who are you rolling with to the Outer Banks?

"LOFAT9"
Got a couple of guys from work and one guy who just retired may go also. 1500 boulevard, GSXR 750 and a Road King.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts