M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I'm always skeptical of things I see on the internet, and this is no different. To me, it just screams "Set-up". Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't see that shyte happening in the real world. It was a funny video, and if it really did happen, then those guys really got what they deserved. I still think it was set up.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
M109R Fan said:
Nice.. ******** in a Toyota Tundra... LOL... :joke:
Canadian ******** drive Toyotas, most ******** in the US wouldn't be caught dead in one 8)

And may I say, these two got less than they deserved!!

Disclaimer: I do in fact drive a Ford F-150 and I would have sided with the guy in the BMW in a heartbeat! Actually, I'd have probably shot them and called it self defense and with that was already on the camera I don't think any judge in North America would have found the guy guilty

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I can't believe the mentality of some morons! They were luck they did not get shot. Lets mark one up for concealed carry!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Still the instigators were at least smart enough to back down when confronted with a gun! :redfaced:

Chears to the guy & girl in the BMW! :hot: :beer3: :clap2: :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
297 Posts
DHandyman said:
Canadian ******** drive Toyotas, most ******** in the US wouldn't be caught dead in one 8)

And may I say, these two got less than they deserved!!

Disclaimer: I do in fact drive a Ford F-150 and I would have sided with the guy in the BMW in a heartbeat! Actually, I'd have probably shot them and called it self defense and with that was already on the camera I don't think any judge in North America would have found the guy guilty
Most ******** drive F150's.

·
Registered
277 Posts
z281982 said:
Most ******** drive F150's.
Sorry DHandyman, but I snorted Dr. Pepper all over my keyboard laughing at that one.... :joke:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Too funny, if they had been in a REAL ******* truck, like what my cousin drives, a Ford F350 4x4 with Ranchhand Bumpers... that BMW would have been PUSHED off the road long before any of this other stuff went on... LOL

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Definitely staged. For one thing NOBODY in Canada is armed. At least none of the law abiding citizens are. Haven't you guys seen "Fahrenheit 9/11"??
And that chick would not have just casually walked up to the guy and took his camera. Gimme a break! ::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
516 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Definitely staged. For one thing NOBODY in Canada is armed. At least none of the law abiding citizens are. Haven't you guys seen "Fahrenheit 9/11"??
And that chick would not have just casually walked up to the guy and took his camera. Gimme a break! ::) ::) ::)
Yup, +1 on that, and she was even looking at the road too as she walked up! In reallity she woulda been scared witless. BUT if this was not staged, I woulda shot out the tires on the truck, dumped the keys down the gas tank and left em naked.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hey...Something to really think about(How tough you are), even if it was a set-up video. The whole "girl thing" is strange. I would not want to get that close to them. I would have taken the bat also. JOHN

1 - 20 of 20 Posts