M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a nice good ride to the Lakeland & Wesley Chapel area yesterday.

Richard, Metalman (Mike) and myself road some great backroads, stopped off at dealer of mulitiple brand motorcycles to have a look around and then had lunch at Fords Garage.

Its florida so of course we had to hit 5 minutes of rain.....just enough to get you soaking wet.
At least it held off till we were on our way home.

Was a good day and great first ride on Big Bird.

The only pictures I took all day are below, but Mike is the official photographer for the rides and he has several more he might share.

BCS

Attachments

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Have you already shortened the pipe that came on the bike, or is that another pipe? I remember the Roadburner that was in the first pictures being longer. Nice looking group.
Big Mike and I went on a little ride for lunch on Wednesday, but things didn't go as planned. He got a nice cut in his rear tire. Still nice hanging out and getting dinner though.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you already shortened the pipe that came on the bike, or is that another pipe? I remember the Roadburner that was in the first pictures being longer. Nice looking group.
Big Mike and I went on a little ride for lunch on Wednesday, but things didn't go as planned. He got a nice cut in his rear tire. Still nice hanging out and getting dinner though.
I installed the VPR (Shorty) that I had on my red 2007.

The long Road Burner is hanging in the garage at the moment.

Yes it is nice to get out and ride with friends, we had a good time and turned heads everywhere we went with the three 9's.

BCS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.