M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been out on the enternet looking at chin spoilers for all makes and models of bikes painted/chrome and have noticed that none of them are as exspensive as ours. Is there a reason why the one for the beast is so exspensive and everyother bike gets to have one for not more the $200.

I know we have a double edged sword, we shop for performance and chrome. LOL Just checking guys. LOL:dontknow::-\

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I can't answer the question for you other than saying because they can...LOL.

I will say that the chin spoiler is one of my favorite mods on my bike. It gives the bike a low, aggressive stance.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I can't answer the question for you other than saying because they can...LOL.

I will say that the chin spoiler is one of my favorite mods on my bike. It gives the bike a low, aggressive stance.

BOBBY MAC YEAH BABBBBBBBBYYY I LOVE THE BIKE!!! But I agree with him with the bike lowered and a chin spoiler it give the bike a more aggressive look. I love mine. Hey Thunder I'm in Ft. Washington We should get together and ride!

·
Registered
461 Posts
The price is a tad bit ridiculous...look around, I was able to find one under $100...wasnt from one of the main suppliers but a gentleman that was making them himself, quality, fit and finish was great :bigthumbsup: I even had mine molded to the radiator shroud piece to make it all one...finished look that I am very pleased with

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SPOILER

Yes, I have been looking around even called the low and mean and wanted to talk with the distributor about the price and why it is so high. I'm waiting for a return call now. I will be looking for a cheaper one on line for sure. Here we go on a shopping trip. Gonna let my fingers do the walking.

G

·
Yes, I have been looking around even called the low and mean and wanted to talk with the distributor about the price and why it is so high. I'm waiting for a return call now. I will be looking for a cheaper one on line for sure. Here we go on a shopping trip. Gonna let my fingers do the walking.
If you find a deal let us know!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
But can you keep paint on it, after it's painted!??? My stock black plastic piece is HAMMERED:eek: THANK GOD FOR, BACK TO BLACK!

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
chin spoiler

:agree: The chin spoiler belongs on this bike...Just adds a nice aggressive look...that will be one of my winter mods...Not crazy about the pain in the azz install :doorag:

·
Registered
59 Posts
The price is a tad bit ridiculous...look around, I was able to find one under $100...wasnt from one of the main suppliers but a gentleman that was making them himself, quality, fit and finish was great :bigthumbsup: I even had mine molded to the radiator shroud piece to make it all one...finished look that I am very pleased with
Do you have this guys contact information?

Cheers

·
Registered
6,139 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I had noticed, that yours looks good! Yet i've seen others that looks like, they have been threw a war zone:eek: Thanks for shairing, HEY WOODY! YOU READING THIS?
But does it make the finish look dull?
Not at all. It is also easy to take on and off. When one sheet gets old/worn, you just slap on another.

His bike looks great, but Lucky didn't use this produt on his chin spoiler, and his is dinged up pretty good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts