M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM NOT SITE BASHING but, have any of you looked at www.M109OA.com? I don't think it is any where near as infomative as our site. They certainly don't have as much custom stuff being done by their members. The newest threads on there are OLD news on here.

THANKS AGIAN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN LAMONSTER!

G

·
Hmm... The forum page is set up kind of the same.

Ours is better, and one post with a guy doing a wheelie... on our bikes? I know its possible, but Jesus Christ, how dumb can you be? (I dont mean picking up the front wheel 2 feet, I mean straight out wheelie. Thats retarded.)

·
Registered
411 Posts
blinker, no matter how many M109 forums are out there, WE know which one is the best :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
the other one has no useful info that I've seen so I wouldn't call it "major". Goes for days at a time without any new posts at all.

·
Registered
924 Posts
This is the shizz,  ALL others fail in comparison....................... :bigthumbsup: way to go Lamonster :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Just spent 20 minutes at the other site... unimpressed...

The info on that forum seems outdated and somewhat innacurate.

G

·
blueovalforlife said:

Ours is better, and one post with a guy doing a wheelie... on our bikes? I know its possible, but Jesus Christ, how dumb can you be? (I dont mean picking up the front wheel 2 feet, I mean straight out wheelie. Thats retarded.)
LOL, wait til JR sees this, hahaha...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Funny thing is when I first started researching the 109 I found that forum first and thought it was the bomb until I found this one man no comparision at all and they are way behind in mods and info!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
blueovalforlife said:

JR ,,,pleasee forgive this guy for he does not know any better........lololol

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
That site is run by another vendor, XtremeRevolution.com

Some of you may remember "Hondiego" and his air kit that he refused to post dyno #'s for? Then he was rude to those that asked for proof of the performance gains by telling them "if you don't like it, don't buy it". Same guy runs that site. No wonder it sucks. :a20:

·
Registered
849 Posts
I've never been comfortable with the idea of bashing other folks, whether they be fellow 109 enthusiasts or not.
More years ago than I care to count, I was told to beware of the tendency to step on others to make yourself feel taller.
It will in the end diminish you as a person. Actually, a number of people peruse all the available sites, try to contribute, and share whatever good information is available in an attempt to better the breed, and increase camaraderie.
Jer

·
Registered
292 Posts
Well said jerbear.. I post on that site sometimes, when a new owner, or potential owner has a question, I try to help him- or her out.. no matter what forum I'm on :D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
shouldn't start an us vs. them kinda thing. i've seen some bad juju get started that way (people insta banning others from the other sites solely due to affiliation). there's no reason all can't co-exist. each one can have it's strengths and weaknesses. for instance, this forum is all about bikes...no place to post off-topic stuff, and no NSFW (not safe for work). perfectly understandable from an ease of administration standpoint, but some folks want that stuff. i'd bet most of the members on the other sites are also members here. it's all good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
How can you possibly go to all the different forums and sites, etc. I go where I need to find the info I need and that's it. I don't think the 109oa site sucks it just seems everybody headed here, probably VTXoa rollover. Dyno, schmyno...who rides their bike on the dyno anyway. My butt-dyno has always worked best for me anyway...

G

·
I also post over there from time to time. I'm "pegdragger" over there. Site wasn't good enough to use my "real" user name on, lol.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Again, as I stated, I wasn't site bashing. I was SITE PRAISING. This one that is. I was comparing apples to apples and this one looks more appetizing to me! This site may be technical for some so they have settled elsewhere. To each his own. Hey, they at least got taste...they bought 109's!

·
Registered
629 Posts
booda said:
Funny thing is when I first started researching the 109 I found that forum first and thought it was the bomb until I found this one man no comparision at all and they are way behind in mods and info!!
::) Of course their behind, They don't have Lamon, Hal, JR, Perry......and all the other great T.C. members that we have here. This site is just :bad2thebone:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts