M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my first post here as a member. I just sold my 04 R1 and bought a silver M109R and LOVE IT!!! I'm the type of guy that likes to do mods to my bike and get imput from other people. I love this board and glad I found it. Are there any other m109r boards out there that anyone knows of? Thanks guys.

G

·
Congratulations and welcome to the board. There are no other dedicated boards that I am aware of. Besides this one has everything you'll ever want.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I love this board, I was just wondering if there were any others just to broaden the opinions out there ya know. I look forward to getting to know the people on here. I just hope there arent a bunch of mouthy smart a$$es on here like some other boards. :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome. I have looked but this is the first and original board for the 109 and all of the first owners and the die hards are here. You will find out all of the latest and greatest for the 109 right here. Thanks to Lamont for putting this thing together.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
This is the only board that you need!! Lamont really did a great job with this and the news is traveling fast!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
When you figure there might be 2500 bikes and over 400 members on this board, this is probably going to be THE board of choice versus any other M109 site (or subforum in a site). ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts