M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Thanks for thinking of me. ;) I've seen that bike, looks very cool. :doorag:

A friend of mine has built two of these, now this is something I could get into but I don't have a spare 160K :D

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OH MANNNNNN!!!!...now that's a nice bike. It might not go from 0 to 60 in 2 secs...(or does it?), but I could definately enjoy flying that low.

Devilish

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Lamonster said:
Thanks for thinking of me. ;) I've seen that bike, looks very cool. :doorag:

A friend of mine has built two of these, now this is something I could get into but I don't have a spare 160K :D

Do you think that bike really needs NOS? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bruno...being a fellow "Silver" owner I already knew that  Silver is really a Black or Burple ridden HARD!

Devilish

·
Registered
516 Posts
DevilishEyes109 said:
Bruno...being a fellow "Silver" owner I already knew that Silver is really a Black or Burple ridden HARD!

Devilish
Hit the throttle just a LEETLE harder, and you'll get to White :bigthumbsup: :evil: :joke:

G

·
I actually spoke to one of the owners at length one night this year at bike week in Daytona. He was very personable and wanted to tell me all about it when asked. Definitely a real beauty of a bike. Everyone noticed that it was a viper engine.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Thanks MR Lamonster :D 580 hpwith 650 ft torque :eek: I was wondering about that pipe next to his leg but then i read on and he talks about heat Shields on the next one so that answered that, I know or exhaust on the 109's get's blazing hot,my friend knelled down to look at the rear tire on the exhaust side and touched it with his knee :eek: he had a bandaid size burn in nothing flat,I looked at him and said,you got three bikes and know that pipe is hot after you stop why did you go and do that, :D he gives me this :dontknow:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts