M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody else loves this show. In my opinion, the best show, and only show worth watching on the boob tube. If you haven't watched the last 2 seasons you need to buy the DVDs or download the shows to get caught up. Not sure that anybody can just jump in the middle and be able to follow it.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Yep...I'll be watching.
I was bummed at the end of last season.
I can't wait to see what twists & turns we'll have in the new season.

Something that I learned from the show last week (I didn't watch from the beginning, popped in midway through first season. Saw all of the shows except for the pilot episode) was that Mr. Clean (bald guy) couldn't walk when he got on the plane! That REALLY threw me!!!!!

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah the show last week was kind of a catch up for those who haven't been watching. I think you can watch those for free on abc.com.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sorry to do this guys but...

THIS IS OFF TOPIC. LAMONSTER HAS COMMANDED THAT THERE SHALL BE ABSOLUTELY NO DISCUSSION OTHER THAN THAT CONCERNING THE M109R. THIS TOPIC WILL BE REMOVED AS SOON AS THE FAIR AND IMPARTIAL LAMONT READS THIS. Thank you.

mania

·
Registered
532 Posts
I love that show too. I've been eagerly awaiting the season premier tonight. As for being the only good show on TV, you should try watching 24 on Fox network. That's the other show I'm addicted to.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I watched the first 2 seasons of 24 and then they moved it to another night or a time that was bad, can't remember exactly, but kind of fell out of it

·
Registered
398 Posts
I started watching the first season of LOST on dvd and the show its OK ...i personally don't think its great. I found it to be be kinda monotonous at times.. One show that i started watching and was hooked from the first 15 minutes is 24...This show is the bomb and so far the only show that i would stop anything I'm doing to watch. The suspense and action is constant, acting is pretty good and no wonder it won best show at the Emmy's.

If any of you haven't seen it ,i encourage you to do so. Grab season one and i guarantee you you'll be hooked.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
109 mania said:
Sorry to do this guys but...

THIS IS OFF TOPIC. LAMONSTER HAS COMMANDED THAT THERE SHALL BE ABSOLUTELY NO DISCUSSION OTHER THAN THAT CONCERNING THE M109R. THIS TOPIC WILL BE REMOVED AS SOON AS THE FAIR AND IMPARTIAL LAMONT READS THIS. Thank you.

mania
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAA..........sorry guys I havn't been here long, but this dude
reminds me of ME.......every board needs a clown...IMHFO :D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
 O.K. Kev....lets see your I.P.  or  I.D.  We have reason to believe you are the 109 MANIAC / LAWDOG in disguise....Please step away from the mouse and put your hands on the wall.  Maybe I am just getting paranoid of the gun wielding maniac!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
WA109 said:
 O.K. Kev....lets see your I.P.  or  I.D.  We have reson to believe you are the 109 MANIAC / LAWDOG in diguise....Please step away from the mouse and put your hands on the wall.
..  Maybe I am just getting paranoid of the gun weilding maniac!
Hahahaaaaa...no it ain't me.....but watch this space....hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
BlkM109r said:
kev, you forgot to remove your tank stickers.
Wrong !!!....Hahaaa.....that pic was taken on the very first day I got her....
those stickers are looong gone :D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Back on topic...Haven't watched T.V. in about 15 years.....5 kids, construction career, horses, sports, schoolwork, chores, 2 -1/2 acres of landscaped yard and 2- 1/2 being cleared and building a barn..........
. I can't believe I found the time for a 109!! Best life change I could have made and much better than T.V.

We rent movies for the weekends, maybe watch Extreme Makeover or Fear Factor once a month or so....Kids love-em and they are a pretty good mindless distraction once in a great while...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts