M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my fello 9ers. It wouls appear we are possibly moving to Fl here in the near future. Nothing is set in stone but the talks have begun and are looking prommising.
The wife and I are looking at moving to the orlando area. Any sugguestions on location WEST of center city?

My wife will be working from home and traveling across the state. I will be at Lexus of Orlando... so any help in sugguesting a newer area with newer homes would be great.

·
Registered
237 Posts
well i like oldtown(192) on a thursday night,bike night!

that sorts u for the bike not sure about the house good luck in

ure search!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Well my fello 9ers. It wouls appear we are possibly moving to Fl here in the near future. Nothing is set in stone but the talks have begun and are looking prommising.
The wife and I are looking at moving to the orlando area. Any sugguestions on location WEST of center city?

My wife will be working from home and traveling across the state. I will be at Lexus of Orlando... so any help in sugguesting a newer area with newer homes would be great.
Brother, you are in good shape as a buyer! I'd rent first and get a feeling for the best area. I do not know if you have any kids but schools are critical here! A nice place does not necessary translate a good school district.
I came from NY in 2003 and did tons of homework before making my decision. I was also working with a nice Realtor here.
In Florida you could be in a really nice area and three blocks down... trouble.
Pay a visit to a local police department and ask them to show you areas with most break ins, crime and etc.
I live in Bradenton and the west side of where I live (closer to the most beautiful beaches you can imagine) is the most violent side of the town. You would never know by driving by.
Just be careful before making a commitment on a house.
Good luck with your move!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Cannot sugguest where to live, but I can surely show you where to ride!!!!!!! Let me know when you get here!

·
Registered
93 Posts
O-Town

Lived in O-town for 35 years before moving to paradise in Sarasota (about two hours west). Metro West is a great area with lots of great homes cheap!
Old Town bike night is a lot of fun. There are events all over town to go to. Probably at least 5 or so every night scattered around town. If you need any questions answered just pm me and I'll be glad to help.

I too am in the car biz, worked at Toy of Orlando, Kiss Toyota and am now with JM&A. Good luck!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I too am in the car biz, worked at Toy of Orlando, Kiss Toyota and am

Nice I've been with Toyota since 91... Just made the leap to Lexus last year.. Damn they know how to treat their employees.. :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
I too am in the car biz, worked at Toy of Orlando, Kiss Toyota and am

Nice I've been with Toyota since 91... Just made the leap to Lexus last year.. Damn they know how to treat their employees.. :D
My boss (now deceased) owned the largest Lexus dealership in the world which is JM Lexus. They sell cars like they were candy bars.

Good luck, when you get settled in at Lexus, send me a pm and let me know who your JMA rep is.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jim ?
I worked in the south east and spent alot of time in JAcksonvill at the port for training.

Is Pat still running the show?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Pat retired and since Mr. Moran dies Colin Brown has been running the show.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you guys for your input... Like I origionally stated, nothing is cast in stone.. Looks like more than likely we're heading to GA...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts