M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Orient Express just finished this M109 Turbo with great results. Stock engine , 6lbs boost,pump gas, 172HP and 145ft/lbs torque. Great driveability as well.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
WOW! Those are some great numbers and the system looks sweet, too. Not so sure the floorboards go with the rest of the bike LOL :joke:.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Very intersting. Now I will look for a viable supercharger.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
somebody needs to make a kit for this...........

i dont what to spend that much time in the garage this winter....

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Nice!!!
But if I want those kind of numbers and power, I would just go buy a Busa or ZX14. Not downing the bike, but it probably cost as much as purchasing another bike, and then you have 2 toys:D.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
but that is one of very VERY few. were as a 14 or a busa are a dime a dozen.:dontknow:

i bought the 9 to stand out from the "normal" MC crowd, and if he can make it stand out just a bit more awesome. not busting balls just my $0.02:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
but that is one of very VERY few. were as a 14 or a busa are a dime a dozen.:dontknow:

i bought the 9 to stand out from the "normal" MC crowd, and if he can make it stand out just a bit more awesome. not busting balls just my $0.02:bigthumbsup:
:agree: 100%

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Nice!!!
But if I want those kind of numbers and power, I would just go buy a Busa or ZX14. Not downing the bike, but it probably cost as much as purchasing another bike, and then you have 2 toys:D.
:agree:But then again it is unique. But why not have a Busa and a M109R? That is what I think BlackLightning is saying.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Nice!!!
:agree: I'd buy a second toy and have "twice" the fun

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Is there going to be an intercooler option for this turbo kit? Also on the dyno run was there any water or methanol spray to cool the air going into the intake? Those sound like really healthy numbers, I'm sure Bigeh will chime in since this looks kinda similar (he has an intercooler) to what he had made in Oz. One other question, is the transmission stock?

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Is there going to be an intercooler option for this turbo kit? Also on the dyno run was there any water or methanol spray to cool the air going into the intake? Those sound like really healthy numbers, I'm sure Bigeh will chime in since this looks kinda similar (he has an intercooler) to what he had made in Oz. One other question, is the transmission stock?
if it is; it wont be for long....:evil:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All internal are stock. At 6lbs boost we have not found the need for water injection or an intercooler. Repeated dyno runs also show no fade in power.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Not so sure the floorboards go with the rest of the bike LOL :joke:.
Dude you got to be comfortable when your doing 110mph in 3rd gear brah! ;)

All internal are stock. At 6lbs boost we have not found the need for water injection or an intercooler. Repeated dyno runs also show no fade in power.
GOOD GAWD :eek:.......impressive numbers!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts