M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering how many people on here are from Oregon I know theres at least 1 guy on here I ran into you at bike night @ korner Saloon. Anyway I'm From Salem It would be nice hook up with some other "M" riders.

Quinn.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm up in Sherwood. I know of a burple rider in Wilsonville, and I've seen another in Tualatin. We need business cards or something to pass on the good word about this site.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm the Burple rider you both have seen. I work in Wilsonville, but live in Tualatin. I hang at the Corner saloon every now and then on Wed. bike night. If your ever looking to go on a cruise let me know. I go on rides with buddies on the weekends. Last Saturday went up the Clackamas Hwy over to Detroit Lake, back through Silverton, Etc. Next ride coming up in two weeks to Mt. Hood. I just added a Memphis Shades Shooter windshield to the bike (solar color). It makes a big differnce on the highways. [email protected]

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CruizemanPDX said:
I'm the Burple rider you both have seen. I work in Wilsonville, but live in Tualatin. I hang at the Corner saloon every now and then on Wed. bike night. If your ever looking to go on a cruise let me know. I go on rides with buddies on the weekends. Last Saturday went up the Clackamas Hwy over to Detroit Lake, back through Silverton, Etc. Next ride coming up in two weeks to Mt. Hood. I just added a Memphis Shades Shooter windshield to the bike (solar color). It makes a big differnce on the highways. [email protected]
Cruise, thats a good ride I've done that a few times,I rode last week with a couple friends from the sherwood area we rode to seaside then down the coast to Pacfic city great weather lets get some people together sometime and ride. I'm the Silver M we met at the wed night bike nite mine was lowered and had acustom seat on it.

Quinn.

·
Registered
81 Posts
small world, I work a couple of driveways up the street from you (behind Mitchell and Lewis)

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Hi guys,
I live in Bend so we're not likely to see each other very often. There's another guy here in town with a silver one. Mine's blurple but getting painted Candy Red and getting the tank seam removed as we speak. So if you see a candy red one it'll almost certainly be me. :doorag:
I was thinking of taking a ride to PDX one of these days and do some beer drinking. Living near Deschutes Brewery is awesome but you guys have the best variety in the country! I wouldn't mind living in Portland I just can't handle all the people. I moved here from the Bay Area a year ago to get away from the crowds, but Bend is getting to be more like California everyday. Damn Californians. :joke:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
M109Rider said:
Hi guys,
I live in Bend so we're not likely to see each other very often. There's another guy here in town with a silver one. Mine's blurple but getting painted Candy Red and getting the tank seam removed as we speak. So if you see a candy red one it'll almost certainly be me. :doorag:
I was thinking of taking a ride to PDX one of these days and do some beer drinking. Living near Deschutes Brewery is awesome but you guys have the best variety in the country! I wouldn't mind living in Portland I just can't handle all the people. I moved here from the Bay Area a year ago to get away from the crowds, but Bend is getting to be more like California everyday. Damn Californians. :joke:
Hey I just got back from bend 15min ago spent the weekend over there I have a brother I ride with over there shoot if I would have known before hand we could have hooked up. and posibbly rode. I'm over often so maybe we could hook up ride together. people in bend were pretty impressed by my bike.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I'm heading to Oregon in a few weeks. I'm planning to pick up a Suzuki backrest, and back seat for my 109.
Any of you guys know of a dealer or shop that might have these in stock.
There aren't any available here in Canada yet, and I don't want to wait 6 weeks for it from Suzuki.
:p

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Quinn said:
Hey I just got back from bend 15min ago spent the weekend over there I have a brother I ride with over there shoot if I would have known before hand we could have hooked up. and posibbly rode. I'm over often so maybe we could hook up ride together. people in bend were pretty impressed by my bike.
Hi Quinn,
Well, we wouldn't have been able to ride together anyways, cuz like I said, my bike is getting painted at the moment and I was in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho this weekend anyway. Just got back, 965 miles in 2 days. Too damn much driving but I'm glad to be home. Definitely send me a PM when you're coming to town, maybe we can go for a ride together.
Ride safe!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts