M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be heading out for winchester bay, Oregon to do some riding in the dunes on our toy's on 8/14 and coming home on the 21st does anyone plan on being up there during that time?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will be taking a day trip to florence on Tuesday of that week and Wednesday we will be taking a day trip to Coos Bay , There is great riding in all 3 areas :bow:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe see ya there? :bigthumbsup:

I will be out in Florence... riding my quads though.. gotta love all that sand out there!! have a great trip

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will not be going this year, I am taking the wife away that weekend for 4 days then I come home for 2 days and leave to the dunes for a week with my brother inlaw and some buddies. :bigthumbsup:

You gettin ready for the "BIG" trip?

You commin over for HAN?

G

·
I will not be going this year, I am taking the wife away that weekend for 4 days then I come home for 2 days and leave to the dunes for a week with my brother inlaw and some buddies. :bigthumbsup:

You gettin ready for the "BIG" trip?
I'm ready,
The bikes ready,
The plans complete,

But the budget is in the read.

I've taken some big hits to the pocketbook lately.
Aint gonna happen as far as I can see at this point.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hopfuly you get some good news and you can go on that trip.

I'm ready,
The bikes ready,
The plans complete,

But the budget is in the read.

I've taken some big hits to the pocketbook lately.
Aint gonna happen as far as I can see at this point.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
We will be heading out for winchester bay, Oregon to do some riding in the dunes on our toy's on 8/14 and coming home on the 21st does anyone plan on being up there during that time?
I dont know what weekend me and Ellie will be going. Mom & Dad are heading out monday for winchester bay I think all the others are already there. dont know how much sand we will be doing we will be on the wing

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I plan on taking the Teryx down to see our parents, you and Ellie need to get up there we will head out in the dunes ! I will have a quad you can ride or you and Ellie can take the Teryx out............:bigthumbsup:

Take a few extra days and come up.:eek:

I dont know what weekend me and Ellie will be going. Mom & Dad are heading out monday for winchester bay I think all the others are already there. dont know how much sand we will be doing we will be on the wing

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will be arriving there early sunday morning the 15th so I should see you guy's at your parents RV before you leave................ :bigthumbsup:

looks like we be be a week ahead of you - Sister & Mike are going we will be heading out rhe 12th and comeing home the 16th

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Russ,

See you up there Sunday morning, I will pick you up in the teryx and you can ride one of the quads or teryx...........

Have a safe ride up there see ya Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wayne,

It is the best dunes to go to as far as I am concernd, here is a few more pics. View attachment 23561

The lake pic will not take

I am going to be getting everything ready for our next trip, the long way to Vegas :hot:

See ya soon buddy!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.