Money Order, Personal Check with check clearing
Paypal Account: [email protected]

135.00 plain non polished bracket with hardware
$155.00 powdercoated semi gloss black, hub color with hardware
$170.00 polished with transparent powder coat with hardware
$10.00 for light
$10.00 for shipping & handling

No chrome

I can mill a flat on both sides of the nut so you can tighten it with a crescent wrench or leave it plain and use a strap wrench to tighten it.
I used Blue locktight keep it all together

·
Registered
118 Posts
Kelly - thanks for the update and PM. Are we on for meeting in or around Sturgis next week? Let me know - otherwise I'll send in my order afterwards.

J

·
Registered
696 Posts
i second that emotion... i have been looking forward with great anticipation for the availability of this mod... you have produced a very clean package..... as they say..checks in the mail.... thanx again...mjm

·
Registered
696 Posts
Alright Kelly.... kool of you to start taking orders.... now that some of us have sent an order and payment... what kind of lead time are we looking at...thanks in advance for the great design...mjm

·
Registered
84 Posts
STELLAR... I just came back on here to see the latest on this mod... So is the silver different than the hub color? If I want hub color... I just note "hub color" or "silver"??  And lead time as well bro?? I'm still running my temp tags that are 5-6 weeks expired... So sooner the better. Hit me up here or PM me. Thx ~

Few more questions: What exactly is your design on the light? And will a size bushing be required for the mount, or is it exactly a 3/4"? Most brackets are 1" mounts and I heard the M109 uses a 3/4 if I'm correct?? Thanks

·
Registered
572 Posts
I agree, can you post some pictures of the final product and what each choice looks like?

Help us make up our minds :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
I will hit your paypal account as soon as you jump back on this thread with a word on when we'll have these things, I know your busy.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm having problems with the powdercoat you order from a color chart and you get it and doesn't look the same.
So I have ordered 4 more diffrent silvers trying to match the hub and I ordered a chrome. I will get pics posted
as soon as I am happy with the colors. I would rather send out a close matching bracket then a half a$$ed one.
Thanks Kelly.

·
Registered
696 Posts
KW... hey BUD.. an update is probably in order.. so would you please inform we loyal admirers what the status of our orders..... we can live with the answer...just let us know where it all stands... i for one placed an order for a polished clearcoated model... that should be straight forward... tia...ttfn...mjm (sideplatelessinlasvegas)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thats the beauty of black, no worries on matching up anything, let me know when you have my black one ready to roll and I'll either paypal you or western union it to you.
Just to re-state, flat mounting nut to work with crescent wrench, no light.

DREW

1 - 16 of 16 Posts