M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get some turn signals and both places have them. Looks like DLP has free shipping but some $7.50 "handling" charge (come on DLP, just tell us you want to charge something for shipping). Looks like Raw Designs has truly free shipping. Which place is better to order from?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
raw u wont regret it...read the many horror stories bout dlp.some of our brothers and sis are still waiting on their products..

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yep .. I have a pending order back in May with DLP that I'm still waiting to receive. :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
this might help

"We will select the carrier for all orders. International customers cannot request carrier. International orders will not be shipped until payment has cleared. Shipping: Shipping on all orders totaling over $175.00 will be at no charge to the customer within the continental US. Special order or oversized items are excluded. Orders totaling less than $175.00 will be charged a $7.50 handling fee. Please contact customer service with any questions by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone 001-203-425-3214."

Direct from Raw's website.

DLP and Metricfats / Raw are in cahoots (This is STLTGR and I aprove this message.)

·
Registered
947 Posts
Avoid DLP if possible. Even if it costs a few more bucks somewhere else. Too many problems with DLP orders in the last few months! Me included.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts