M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, how many other 109 owners out there in the OC area? It would be cool to go riding together sometime.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I use da live in Corona del Mar but moved back to my home state of SC. Man, you've got some of the best riding I've ever done out there. The canyons and Ortega Hwy are a blast.....hmmm might have to move back lol. Have fun!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, can you tell me the best rides out here? I am new to biking. Still waiting for my license in a few weeks. Took it to Cook's last week, and up and down PCH from CDM to Mission Viejo.

Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Whew, that's been about 8 years ago. Don't really remember many specific rides. Ortega hwy up to the lookout over lake elsinore was a great one. Up and down the PCH was always beautiful. But there were always so many canyons to explore with twisty roads. Most of my riding was between Dana Point and Long beach and inland. There were lots of roads to explore up in the hills in LA as well. If I were to move back I think I would pull up google earth and start marking some great rides out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts