1 - 20 of 40 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks sick!

Air ride?
300 rear?
Who fitted that pipe for you?
Thanks GR! 160/300, laid out with air an able to ride it slammed. thanks L.T.T!!, DLP swing arm(never again), 10in stock wheel, all the black is powder coated, McCoy real deal race header,PCV,Auto tuner, Force winder intakes and more..

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Hey bull'e that is pretty much stock besides the pipe and intakes right? :joke:

Your bike looks even better in person, you have my new favorite sounding exhaust (it doesn't look to shabby either). Looking forward to riding with ya again so we can throw some more sparks.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I think I want to black out my rotors, forks, risers & handlebars now. :eek:...........Must resist........screw it.........powdercoater here I come! :doorag:

Don't underestimate Totino's man! That's some good eating bar food at home wrot dur!

·
Registered
226 Posts
So whats the story with DLP swingarms.
I heard some bad things how people had to modify them as they were not taking 300 like they are supposed to. Apparently thats not the case anymore coz they claimed that they fixed it and now they are ok.

Is that true? Have they fixed the problem?

I been looking in to it for ages now coz I really want one but not brave enough to bite the bullet and pay for swing arm and then postage to Australia, coz if it wasnt good id be on the first plane ova to make someone a head shorter for that.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Hey bull'e that is pretty much stock besides the pipe and intakes right? :joke:

Blahahaha! it went... "Done anything to the pipes or intakes?" as im sitting on it! lol im gonna get in trouble...
Ok just checking, I wasn't sure. I though you might like this clown car just imagine how many LED's you could fit on it..............:joke:

Hey Brad is that your way of saying your chicken is finger licking good? Hopefully you didn't smother that chicken in Aurthur Bryants special "Colon BLOW/QuikTrip" blend of porcelain blowing herbs and spices. :joke:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Freakin hot.. that all i gotta say... orange and black is a great combo and i'm starting to like the look of that avon 300 more and more.. :bigthumbsup:
Thanks bro! i cant ride this anywhere without ppl asking 100 questions! even had a H-D rider come shake my hand at the gas station an told me i had a beautfull bike that right there put me at a loss off wordslol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think I want to black out my rotors, forks, risers & handlebars now. :eek:...........Must resist........screw it.........powdercoater here I come! :doorag:

Don't underestimate Totino's man! That's some good eating bar food at home wrot dur!
Yes your so close might as well go for it!! if i had to do it again i would paint the forks.. i think.. break down then putting them back togather$$$ :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So whats the story with DLP swingarms.
I heard some bad things how people had to modify them as they were not taking 300 like they are supposed to. Apparently thats not the case anymore coz they claimed that they fixed it and now they are ok.

Is that true? Have they fixed the problem?

I been looking in to it for ages now coz I really want one but not brave enough to bite the bullet and pay for swing arm and then postage to Australia, coz if it wasnt good id be on the first plane ova to make someone a head shorter for that.
Ok.. i know this is nothing new with DLP but i ordered the arm very end of april they kept me on a string till August. When i finally got it the package job was F'n:edit: !!There was big dull marks in the powder coat in 5 places from rubbing on the card board umm hello wrap it up!!!The fit was ok not great i had to pry the swing arm side out to get the caliper bracket in, that made the bracket on the caliper get into my rotor not knowing till i rolled the bike an it made a nice 3/16 gash in my powdered rotor half way around:verymad: i dunno i guess its the luck of the draw, but ive pulled my name from that hat

·
Registered
913 Posts
I'm not a fan of The Orange Bike. Doesnt look that good to me. Sorry

Sike!!!!! Bike looks killer bro! Keep up the great work.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts