M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of my customers asked if i could do some kind of stars and stripes theame on the seat pad when he orderd one of my fender kits, this is what we came up with, not much room for creativaty but you can get the jest, my customer loves it but im not sure, ive posted the standard one that comes with it so you can see the difference, be honnest!!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
custom seat

your fenders are a work of art but not crazy about seat:dontknow:
one of my customers asked if i could do some kind of stars and stripes theame on the seat pad when he orderd one of my fender kits, this is what we came up with, not much room for creativaty but you can get the jest, my customer loves it but im not sure, ive posted the standard one that comes with it so you can see the difference, be honnest!!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,841 Posts
Whatever floats your boat!
Whatever winds your clock!

Nothing personal, workmanship is really good,

but,

:barf:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Is that stitched leather pattern, or vinyl paint? It looks great, just wondering if one could do more of the seat with your pattern, like continue it down the diamond shape, That would look trick?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I would not want it, but it is very nice work.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Does not resemble the stars and stripes of the U.S. flag.... more of a Japan flag with starts in my opinion.... but thats just me.....:dontknow:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Fenders look good, but the seat piece looks like a 4th of July hat stuck to your seat material. Stick to what you know and let baldy do the rest.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Great looking finder and seat design. :bigthumbsup:I think the the colors take away from the combo. If he wants a theme do the whole seat with a red, white, and blue design and have the black as an alternate seat. But Dat's Jus My $.02 ;)

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Seat would be OK if you are "Wonder Woman" :joke::joke:
Fender is VERY NICE. :drool::drool::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Seat would be OK if you are "Wonder Woman" :joke::joke:
Fender is VERY NICE. :drool::drool::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Lol:D
I think some of you guys have got the wrong end of the stick, I didn't do the seat design, it is my seat trimmer, I just told him what kind of thing my customer was after and this is what he came up with, and I must agree my first thoughts were the japan flag, but like I said the guy who bought the fender kit loves it:dontknow:

·
Registered
260 Posts
if the customer likes it then let him have it ............maybe a m109r would look better ..........?????????

·
Registered
264 Posts
Maybe you could try a different design...more stretched out and not so strange.
Like down the middle of the seat with the stars up front and the stripes sweeping to the front.

I love the fender, I need one! Do you have a website that shows options and more pics? Do you have any front end fiberglass or saddlebags?:dontknow:
I am full of questions.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Seat looks really nice. Should look cool on any stock painted bike. A bike with a cool patriotic paint scheme would work good too. A lot nicer than some reptile or bird skin.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,855 Posts
The customer is always right. Just keep telling yourself that and it will start looking better. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts