M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cycle Max a Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki and Kawasaki dealership in Honeybrook, PA RT 322 is having their open house this Saturday from 10-4. Their dealership is 1/4 mile north of the intersection of RT 322 and 82 on the East bound side of Rt 322. There will be free food, door prizes and special deals all day long. Hope to see you there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GT Bozak, yes, the usual dealer food, Hotdogs, chips, soda. You know, the GOOD stuff! I am helping out with a benefit run for my nephew, but should be there around noon. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey, I don't know if they are going to have the dyno again or not but make sure you all show up with your JSD installed so we can compare it to my bike :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Felix T Cat said:
Hey, I don't know if they are going to have the dyno again or not but make sure you all show up with your JSD installed so we can compare it to my bike :bigthumbsup:
You don't have one on your bike and it's still that quick?!

:edit: :cus: :dontknow:
I really need to learn to ride without my right leg so I can save some weight :joke:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Could we not even mention the JSD. My brain hurts from all the drama here tonight. I will call Cliff and see if the Dyno is going to be there. My bride will be with me on Saturday. Going to try and talk her into taking the cage so I can take the 109. I really would like to put the beast on the dyno. If not, then I'll take the wing and watch you guys blow your bikes up. Oh, I didn't say that did I??? :joke: I better go to bed. See you there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I spoke to the sales mgr. today at Cycle Max and unfortunately, the Dyno will not be there this Saturday. They called the guy they had last year 6 times and he never responded. They are very upset because they wanted to have it there.

The good news is, Eric, the food IS COMING.

Hope to see you all there. I will be helping park cars and with food with our local CMA chapter, but if I see a 109 pull in will make sure to make time for my buds.

·
Registered
702 Posts
This bike day was light on traffic but had lots of riders.

Bruno, were all of those ladies people's wives? It was great to see so many good women who rode, and good lookin too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know that there were quite a few female riders there that Saturday. There were alot of female riders from our chapter there as well. I'm not allowed to look so I only saw one good lookin woman there.........if you know what I mean. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts