M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cycle Center is having it's annual open house this Saturday (6/5/10) from 9am - 2pm. they are located off US 64 in Asheboro is any one is interested in attending. I know they have free food and give aways and last year had a free Dyno pull if you wanted to. Just thought I would throw it out there.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
oh yeah, I need to RIDE! I'm watchin the weather... i need to test my new windshield.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
I have some things to do early that morning in Roxboro. I might be able to cruise down around 11:00 or so. I will give you a call if I am able to make it. I also need to test out my new shield.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have some things to do early that morning in Roxboro. I might be able to cruise down around 11:00 or so. I will give you a call if I am able to make it. I also need to test out my new shield.
I gather you got it installed and set. Sent you a PM last night and hoped it helped with the settings.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Cycle Center is having it's annual open house this Saturday (6/6/10) from 9am - 2pm. they are located off US 64 in Asheboro is any one is interested in attending. I know they have free food and give aways and last year had a free Dyno pull if you wanted to. Just thought I would throw it out there.
Is it Saturday or 6/6/10 a Sunday???

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I hope its tomorrow (Sat) because I got the green light and I will be there around 11AM

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Enjoyed seeing the guys again at Asheboro. Ran into Brian, Tyler, Justin and Todd, Keith, Darius and Tony. Had a great time and hope you guys enjoyed your ride to Angier. Can not wait to get a ride up again SOON!!!!!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Good Times guys! I'm so glad I spotted that little sign that said "Cold Beer" in Angier....that was some Hot riding!

161 miles clocked.

Our little pit stop foor Kieth LOL

CHiPs :D

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
I had a good time saturday. Sorry that we arrived late and held you guys up:-\. I guess I can blame it on Tony or Darius since they don't come out to the forums:joke:. Thanks again goes out to John for helping me with the shield. I got a lot less wind from under the front of the shield. I am not sure if that was a good thing, with the heat that we had on Saturday. I logged a total of 260 miles, and can't wait until we do it again. I am less than 150 miles from 24,000, so time for a full service. I promised the bike a nice day off and a spa visit after abusing her at the mountains anyway:D.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry I did not have longer to adjust on the windshield, could have got it right on the nacelle with more time. Offer is still open when you have the time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts