This has been posted early this month but it is a good one.:yikes:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
he didnt have his visor down......so much for HUD

·
Registered
159 Posts
I guess it only works on potential threats in front of the bike. It's actually not a bad idea if they can get it to work. I know that technology is being developed for the new fighter jets that are coming out. Information is displayed on the fighter pilots visor. It could work. :dontknow:

·
Registered
259 Posts
seems to me if they were gonna do a demo of this they would have taken the safety precautions to block off the road for a few minutes....:-\

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
mommy and daddy always said, look both ways before crossing the street.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Stupidity verses Technology.

I always thought the Germans were smart people.Looking at that footage it's easy to see that those three people aren't.Not only did the rider NOT look to see if it was safe to pull out onto the road,that dumb woman ran out onto the road without looking to see if there more vehicles coming.The camera/sound dude did the same thing.The result for this exercise is Stupidity:1.Technology:0.The media.Don't you just love them? KEZZ.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I guess a brain is the number one safety equipment needed, paying attention seems to stop many accidents

Ride Safe..

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
On camera no less. Bet they sell a ton of those.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I'm calling bull**** on this one...no way that is real. First off, the broad would have seen the van coming. Second, even with those sensors on the bike, who in their right mind would just pull out in to the street like that, and then be so lackadaisical about it?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts