M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dawgonne I love this bike. I'll reiterate what an old hot rodder told me. People talk horse power but they drive torque!!!. For example, a ferrari 430 has 480 HP at 8000RPM but a good ole big block has 500+ft/lbs of torque at at 3000. You feel like your driving a monster on the big block and finessing a high note on the ferrari. Give me the big block any day. Today was the 1st time I've roasted off a tire at launch by accident. I'm no novice. I had a vrod, & and then a 'busa with mods. stilll I was able to launce with out spinning, minus a wheelie through 1st on the busa. Still, today, I slipped and slided through 1st with a 3500 rpm launch and too quick of a clutch. Bottom line, I f'n love this bike!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Amen!!!!! :a18: :a18:

·
Registered
230 Posts
:beer2: :hot: :hot: :hot: :a18: :2cool:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Roasted Dunnie... The M is hungry...

·
Registered
211 Posts
:beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3: :beer3:

·
Registered
31 Posts
:D[glow=red,2,300]That is a great feeling, I was sure about layin down some rubber, just didn't know how far to go with it. Had friends watching, got up to about 5mph and popped my clutch and smoked about 20 feet of my precious rear tire. They said I scared them, yea, maybe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts