M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.....I was the only one to represent the 9's at Quaker Steak bike night........:-\:-\ Some Slacker Named "ROB" kept telling me he was going to Show up, and then.....well.....BAILED out AFTER I rode an hour to hang out with the SCHMUCK.......:cus::cus: :-\:-\.....he changed his bike Back to the Blue/White Le....But his Tires are going to be YELLOW when I see him Again....:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Well.....I was the only one to represent the 9's at Quaker Steak bike night........:-\:-\ Some Slacker Named "ROB" kept telling me he was going to Show up, and then.....well.....BAILED out AFTER I rode an hour to hang out with the SCHMUCK.......:cus::cus: :-\:-\.....he changed his bike Back to the Blue/White Le....But his Tires are going to be YELLOW when I see him Again....:D:D:D
Maybe he slipped on that banana he had:dontknow:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I think he did....he said his veins in his neck was still large from when he slipped on it in the Heat at work! :D:D I think he was skeered of the hot women that were there last night! :dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Yea I think he did....he said his veins in his neck was still large from when he slipped on it in the Heat at work! :D:D I think he was skeered of the hot women that were there last night! :dontknow::dontknow:
He knows a HOT women :dontknow:

·
Registered
472 Posts
hey u can't blame Rob he was yeller and now he's blue... i ride for wings and i loves me some QSL wings...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
now I know why he didn't show up.....He went home with this pic, and played with.........well.....let's just say, he must have went noodlin'........:a20::a20:wonder how much he paid her to take the pic?:dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Danny sent This from the play date with all his Harley buddies

He was mad at me cause they had no GAME ,without me

and the Obama voters did

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
blah...blah....blah...blah...blah.......Hope you had fun noodlin'......"he who laughs last, ALWAYS laughs best" :D:D But We had a good time, and at least when I say I'm going to ride, I'm there.....:chillout:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts