M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our very own board. how many folks we got in GA? i'm in augusta for the next 6 months at least. moved here from columbus.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Winder/Braselton...Jazzman, I work in Lawrenceville. You have pipes, by chance? I'd love to hear a sample of some different stuff. Trying to decide what I want to do w/this thing. I told the wife I was going to try to back off the mod. stuff, after leaving sportbikes. Now, I don't know. Just too cool...

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
cls said:
Winder/Braselton...
Isn't Braselton the town that Kim Basinger "owns" or something to that effect? I have done the B.R.A.G. (Bicycle Ride Across GA) several times, and one of our stops was in Braselton. I remember it being not too long after she did Batman, so they had some guy and girl dressed up as Batman and Kim.

I used to live in Rome several years ago. In NC now.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Isn't Braselton the town that Kim Basinger "owns" or something to that effect? I have done the B.R.A.G. (Bicycle Ride Across GA) several times, and one of our stops was in Braselton. I remember it being not too long after she did Batman, so they had some guy and girl dressed up as Batman and Kim.

I used to live in Rome several years ago. In NC now.
She did for a short while. Doesn't (or hasn't) for quite a while now. Braselton's done quite well since she dumped it. They've got a lot of shipping and warehousing that's come in and Atlanta's suburban sprawl is building lots of new subdivisions there. She probably wishes she'd kept it.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
cls said:
Winder/Braselton...Jazzman, I work in Lawrenceville. You have pipes, by chance? I'd love to hear a sample of some different stuff. Trying to decide what I want to do w/this thing. I told the wife I was going to try to back off the mod. stuff, after leaving sportbikes. Now, I don't know. Just too cool...
My pipes are stock with some of the baffles drilled out. I've got a nice air kit but haven't jumped on any aftermarket pipes yet.

We'll have to ride sometime. You missed a good (long & cold) one today.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Valiant said:
Greetings all. I'm in Dawsonville. I don't have a ride yet but my wife promises me one for my birthday :pÂ
Too bad I have too wait till march.  :( Oh btw  I'm new
JUST GO AND GET ONE ! WHEN MARCH GETS HERE JUST PUT AT BOW ON IT AND BE HAPPY :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You have pipes, by chance? I'd love to hear a sample of some different stuff.
i should have my pipes back and reinstalled next week. JR's modding a carbon fiber can and putting a PAIR sucker port on it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'd like to hear and see some stuff before I take the plunge. The wife doesn't want me to change from stock. I actually like them, myself. Have to see and hear before I go that route.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
now my tins are off for paint...it's been 3 weeks since i've been able to ride, and am absolutely crawling out of my skin.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts