M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I have been hard working building a new exhaust, lisence tag bracket, and lighting solution for my bike today I heard that oh soo wonderful sound. It was a diesel, heavy, clunky gears and painted brown=====and when it passed it left a brown package in my arms. This Jacket is sweet, alittle stiff but sweet. I will put pics in this thread tonight along with my exhaust and so on.........Just wait

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
You guys are killing me with the UPS man story! I want mine now!! :redfaced: :cus: :edit: :swear: :realmad:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A couple quick shots of the jacket. It is made really well, as thick as it is if anything were to happen you will want to ride it on the street, there are some serious racer pads in there.

·
Registered
456 Posts
BradBike said:
Just got mine.
May have to return it 'cause it seems a little big.
Mine = XL
I'm 5'11" 165lbs.
That sounds good for me. I ordered the XL too and I'm 6'1" and weight 195.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
TonyRumble said:
i got mine yesterday. i took the shoulder pads out too bad you can't remove the elbow pads..
I haven't gotten mine yet, but any jacket that I've owned or looked at will let all the pads out. You have to take them out to clean the jacket. I'd check a little harder, I could be wrong, but I would think they could come out. :confused:

·
Registered
92 Posts
looks like wildracing is watching american idol :joke: :joke: :joke: :D :D :D funny how most folks dont think about the background of thier pics! I was looking on e-bay at some bumpers for a v.w. bug a few years back and the guy taking the pics was buck naked in the reflection! :redfaced:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Joshua_109 said:
I haven't gotten mine yet, but any jacket that I've owned or looked at will let all the pads out. You have to take them out to clean the jacket. I'd check a little harder, I could be wrong, but I would think they could come out. :confused:
the sholder pads had a velcro pouch. the elbow pads are right in the leather..

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sixtsix mike said:
looks like wildracing is watching american idol :joke: :joke: :joke: :D :D :D funny how most folks dont think about the background of thier pics! I was looking on e-bay at some bumpers for a v.w. bug a few years back and the guy taking the pics was buck naked in the reflection! :redfaced:
HaHa, you are right most would never condsider what is in the back ground but I kind of did. It was to early to be watching Idol though it may have been a commercial. Very good eyes though...

·
Registered
302 Posts
So how long from the time you applied for the jacket until it showed up on your doorstep?

I'm about to register for mine now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts