M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a he but is owned by a she hence the pink (LOL) Onyx is the wife's bike and here are a few pics of her new man!
Some lil dude trying to high-jack the whip
His gremlin
This is where he came from

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i like all the pink accents everywere. fits her bike man. she probably di that on propose you know... if yours breaks or is down for some reason you probably wont ride hers...:joke:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Great bike. Love the bell.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Nicely done on the pink touches, especially the air cleaners with the pink ribbons. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Nicely done on the pink touches, especially the air cleaners with the pink ribbons. :bigthumbsup:
:agree:get some pink led's inside those intakes and it would look really sweet. pink led's on the bike would also set it off. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
328 Posts
it just passed my wifes taste test! So it must be sweet. She isnt into bikes and she just said she would love to have that one! :drool: So for her to say that, Thats a sweet ride. P.S even if she wouldnt have said it, Its still one sweet 109. :clap2:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
:agree:get some pink led's inside those intakes and it would look really sweet. pink led's on the bike would also set it off. :bigthumbsup:
There are no pink LEDs, only white, red, yellow, amber,blue, and green. There are also rare black light types of LEDs that are used in dentistry to cure the fillings they put in your teeth.

You could use white LEDs and wire in a red to sort of tint it pink as long as you were looking at cast light and not direct view of the LEDs

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
There are no pink LEDs, only white, red, yellow, amber,blue, and green. There are also rare black light types of LEDs that are used in dentistry to cure the fillings they put in your teeth.....
and violet and infrared. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
There are no pink LEDs, only white, red, yellow, amber,blue, and green. There are also rare black light types of LEDs that are used in dentistry to cure the fillings they put in your teeth.

You could use white LEDs and wire in a red to sort of tint it pink as long as you were looking at cast light and not direct view of the LEDs
don't know where you have been looking, or not looking.

pink led's are available at this place:
http://www.chromeglow.com/catalog.asp?prodid=651801&showprevnext=1

the link is for the Stingerz style. Roachez are also available at the same location.

and if the OP is interested in other pink led lighting, feel free to PM me. there are also colors available such as turquoise, ice blue, indigo blue, orange (not amber), yellow and purple uv colors available.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
don't know where you have been looking, or not looking.

pink led's are available at this place:
http://www.chromeglow.com/catalog.asp?prodid=651801&showprevnext=1

the link is for the Stingerz style. Roachez are also available at the same location.

and if the OP is interested in other pink led lighting, feel free to PM me. there are also colors available such as turquoise, ice blue, indigo blue, orange (not amber), yellow and purple uv colors available.
He's probably referring to "true" pink LEDs. Only one researcher to date has come up with a pink LED and it lasts only a few thousand hours before it turns blue. :-\

The pink LEDs in your link are either white LEDs encased in hot pink epoxy or a combination of blue and red LEDS in one case (yes, blue @ 470nm + red @ 630nm in the additive color model = magenta/pink). Either way, it's the same effect. That's all that matters. Yes! PINK! :D I LIKE PINK! But not on my bike. :eek:

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
nice looking bike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts