M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please read very very carefully please:

1-Just to touch base with everyone, Saturday June 12th is coming quick and my show and shine is that day - gates open at 10..you can be there alittle earlier - 1st 40 vehicles get a great grab bag of shirts and goodies, show goes til 3(ish)..swap meet too! Scavenger Hunt starts at 3pm sharp til 7pm sharp cost is $15.00 and you are all over from Ingersoll, Port Stanley-Port Dover, Woodstock and everywhere in between! 1st to 3rd prizes are very good ( leather jacket, stainless steel fridge, $150.00 gift cert )...CAW Local 88 Union Hall ( corner of Ingersoll & Victoria St )..bar is open @ 1pm, BBQ, oldies music all day!

2-Tillsonburg Airport Family Fun Day has asked me to try to put together a motorcycle group for display to the public, like a small show and shine just for us as the M109 Group of Ontario! Saturday July 24th Tillsonburg Airport 9am til 4pm, opportunities to fly with the Harvards, hangar tours and displays, classic cars, BBQ, music & Silent Auction - location is Hwy 19 South closer to Tillsonburg but between Ingersoll and Tillsonburg... anyone wanting to go is also welcome back at our house after for sausage & beer afterwards - wives and girlfriends welcome please... anyone can email me or text me... [email protected] or 519-281-4923 :clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Show And Shine

Hey Blur

Saturdays are almost impossible for me i usually get home around 2:00. If

I do get home early I'm defiantly in.

Cheers
Rig.......:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
get checkin then..lol..lol..

We should do a BBQ and get all the M109 guys together, I would offer my place then the Sarnia, Windsor guys can come too - its about 1/2 way for everyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts