M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was so nice to actually put faces and names together but sometimes meeting so many at the same time, names and faces are all mixed now..:clap2:..anyways heres a few pics I got, quite the number of M109's all together in one spot..quite the pic of guys too..:dontknow:..a real good, friendly bunch for sure! Nice to meet everyone...

Alot of guys asked about my Show & Shine which is in 4 weeks, Saturday June 12th.. 10a.m is the show and shine til 3p.m also I have vendors, dealers, swap meet, BBQ, music all day and the bar opens at 1 sharp til whenever it slows up! 6 awards for bikes and 6 awards for cars, ever 1/2hr is door prizes and for the first 40 vehicles in that day is a FREE grab bag of goodies, shirts and chocolates.. we have a Scavenger Hunt which starts at 3p.m SHARP til 7p.m..winner gets a great prize, runner up as well - we have a leather jacket, bar fridge and some other goods just for this event..
All money raised that day is for the: Anti-Bullying Program..V.I.P Program - hope to see everyone, hope for a great day! bring your wives, girlfriends and whoever..Thanks again :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Anyone interested in coming this day it could end up being a very long day so we are opening up our home which is 30 sceonds from the Union Hall for anyone who wants to crash here or leave there bikes at our home if you want to go to the motel up the street, 3 mins away - This event is at the Local 88 Union Hall, Ingersoll Ontario..corner of Ingersoll St & Victoria St ( 3.5 mins off the 401 exit 216 Culloden Rd )... email me for any questions - anytime! Thanks

Thanks Babe for taking the picture :doorag:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sunday

Darren

Great finally meeting you and your fiance thanks for the pics. What happened to you guys did we lose you or did you or did you guys head home from Tim's??. I'm going to check the schedule for June would like to come up for that sounds like it will be a good time.
Thanks again for coming we'll talk soon.

Rgds
Rig...:doorag:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Just got in right now! Holy crap im tired. Will post pictures later too.

For some reason on the way home I had no headlight? I come home and turn off the bike, turn it on again and the HID fires up again.... Weird!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we watched!

We watched :eek: you guys all leave and we headed back down Hwy 7 west towards home, got to Cambridge for a bite to eat and home by 4:30...great day - great guys, hope to see everyone at the Show & Shine in June...Darren & Cheryl

·
Registered
474 Posts
Awesome ride today! It was fun. After seeing all the nice bikes there, I'm itching to do some modding to my 90:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
What an amazing day. I really had a good time and enjoyed meeting new friends. Got some great ideas on mods thanks guys. Some of us where talking about a north ride or a niagara falls run soon, What you guys think of that? leave early and be down at the falls for lunch etc. Just as a reminder there is a ride on June 5th for the higheay of heros that i will be going on if anyone would like to join me. It starts in Trenton and ends in bowmanville i think http://www.heroshighwayride.com/

·
Registered
398 Posts
Had a blast seeing everyone from before and meeting new friends, as always fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I have time!

If your doing a ride to the falls I could be in if it's a Sunday - theres also a ride we do every year and it's a couples ride - were heading to Tobermory this year it's Sept.10-12..but we need to know by July 15th to book rooms..FREE pig roast on the Saturday night - great friends, great times everytime I have done this...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Who was the Fellow riding the Blue 9 with the insanely bright headlight? It didn't look like an HID from my mirror it was really bright and looked very noticeable... Can I get some details??

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Nice Pictures RicoChet :bigthumbsup: Good to see you out for the ride this time. Last time you had to watch us leave.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Who was the Fellow riding the Blue 9 with the insanely bright headlight? It didn't look like an HID from my mirror it was really bright and looked very noticeable... Can I get some details??
Could have been mine ? Everyone See's it.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
It was nice to see you all,too bad we lost you guys very early. We had to pull over for gas and the gang disappeared! Of course we also had no clue where we were. :)
The Niagara ride sounds good!!!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Looks like a great turnout! Some awesome looking machines there!

I am so pissed I had to work. :verymad: I am still F-n here at 10 pm

Any ideas when the next meet will be?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Could have been mine ? Everyone See's it.
Is that an HID or regular H4 bulb in there? For some reason my headlamp was out on the way home and I didn't even have high beams... I am thinking about switching back to regular bulbs but wanted to know what you have first

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts