M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry everyone the guy that was working on the shirts obviously didnt know that there was a copy rights to that logo and it has been removed for obvious reasons...the guy said he is going out on the limb to do a design from scratch and NO more looking online...he might need another week to come up with this - I am sorry and he is very very sorry for everything he did, he sends his apoligizes to everyone esecially T-Bud... I will post things when he comes up with this new logo, if you were sending money or info please dont and I will pst the new shirt online like this so just incase anything is close to anyone elses that he doesnt do anything else wrong...sorry for the issues and inconvenience to everyone - Darren

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
In Tbud's defense, he told me had one of his graphic designers create his logo. Anyway, it looks nothing like yours . . .
LOL, yeah.

He stole my design first then he got caught. Called and apologized, said he was going to reimburse me for all the stuff he made without permission and then NEVER did. He then said he was going to hire me to design some logos for him and again NEVER did. Then he turns the bike the other way and adds half the wheels and the pipes. Anybody that can't see what he's trying to copy is blind.

·
Registered
918 Posts
LOL, yeah.

He stole my design first then he got caught. Called and apologized, said he was going to reimburse me for all the stuff he made without permission and then NEVER did. He then said he was going to hire me to design some logos for him and again NEVER did. Then he turns the bike the other way and adds half the wheels and the pipes. Anybody that can't see what he's trying to copy is blind.
8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.