M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I got off the phone from the Plunkett Estates and if no one knows who that is he is the riches guy I know, he has his own golf course on his property for his own use, not rented use! He makes about a million dollars a month cause he gets royalties since his dad was the inventor of the borth control pill...anyways he has the boggest car show and shine around June 4-5th this year..he gets big names there as well like the original Batman, Jay leno..etc.. tons of famous people all the time anyways again he has invited all M109's to come up for a Thursday night show and shine and he will give us a prime location to show off the bikes but I need to know what Thursday in July everyone could come and show there stuff - I know it might be a drive for some but you will enjoy the place, he has an ice cream truck on site and oldies music and draws and tons of things to see... let me know what everyone thinks please - Darren

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
London

It is located just west of London - I know how to get there I am actually going tomorrow night to hand out flyers for my show and shine - it's beautiful! Whoever is in I will set up a meeting place for everyone so we can ride in together ;)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
July

Thursday July 8th - will be the night if anyone wants to come down, I told him tonight that I would be there for about 5:30...He is giving us a sweet spot just over the bridge on our own little island right near the ice cream truck! If you took the 401 towards London then take the 402 exit towards Sarnia when you hit the 2nd exit which is Hwy 4 Colonel Talbot Rd ( take it ) North into town which is Lambeth at the traffic lights downtown Lambeth you will turn left on Longwoods Rd ( or could be known as Wharncliff or Ontario Rd 2 )...when your on that road now about 2-3 miles to Westdelbourne Rd and turn right on that road, go north and about 1 mile you will see Elviage Rd to the left turn there and go about 3 or 4 places on the right you cant miss the mansion on the right pull in and head str8 to the back of the estate where the golf course is and when you pull in you will see a bridge on the right tell them thats where Pete told you to go with the M109 bike group.. . if you have problems finding it the you can go to: www.fleetwoodcountrycruizein.com and check out his estate...hope everyone that can come will come, anyone wanting to stay over is welcome at our house back in Ingersoll - I am wanting to meet up with anyone who is or will go so if you want to come to my house be here by 4:30 so we can meet up with the London/St.Thomas guys by 5:15 and be there for 5:45...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts