M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On another forum, I am trying to roganize a meet and greet for Ontario Canada and East meet and greet for all M90 owners. This is not limited in any way to your location, all are invited.

Below is my post from the M90riders.com site

We've started talking about a meet for this chapter and so I thought I would try and formally arrange a meet and greet.

I was thinking meeting in the Peterborough area, as it's a nice town, sorta between Ottawa and Toronto BUT, depending on where everyone is coming from, the best central location should be the mitigating decider (is decider even a word!)

What date? I propose July as we have members unavalable till then. What weekend is open for discussion.

So, let's get the ball rolling and see who's in, when and where. List your name, the date you would like and the location you would like also.

1) John Thompson (johnnyrt) - Anytime in July but for I'll put down July 10/11 and I think Peterborough would be nice.

Head over to the m90riders.com site and check it out. Hoping to see lots of M90's this summer!

·
Registered
169 Posts
meet and greet

1) John Thompson (johnnyrt) - Anytime in July but for I'll put down July 10/11 and I think Peterborough would be nice.

2) Ken (cndrider) - as above is all good.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Huge ride down here inAylmer ever year, this year is the 10th...last year there was 1,088 bikes....more info ask please

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

2) Ken (cndrider) - as above is all good.
Ken, I'll add your name to the M90 site! Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts