M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

Looking for some help on where to spend some cash on new pipes for my 9. I live in Ontario, Canada and was just wondering where some other ontario 9ers have been buying exhaust from, be it locally or trust worthy online distributer. I think I would really like to get a set of the Road Burner Large Radius pipes as I think they look sick on the bike. Anyhow any guidance would be much appreciated....:D

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Hello from Richmond hill!

I would check the classified sections on this website and also I've had lots of luck on gtamotorcycle.com for finding other stuff.

Welcome Canadian brother! Where abouts do you live?

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Road Burners

Welcome aboard Bro..!!

Love the Road Burners...I can't remember off hand where I got them from ,there were a couple places that sold them,road overstock might be one,but don't quote me on that...Blue Skunk has them also,he helped me out when I was looking,maybe he 'll chime in when he sees...I'll check and see this weekend if I still have my paperwork and get back too you...What year and colour did you buy ?

Make sure you come out to our spring ride,and if you can try and make the MAM in June,you won't regret it....we like stopping in at your Barrie hooters when we ride up your way also :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yes, roadoverstock on eBay sells the road burner velocity pro for $599 plus free shipping to USA. I think it looks and sounds great. Watch for our M109 spring meet and come out and have a look/listen to all the different exhausts on our bikes. This will give you a great idea of what looks and sounds right for you.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yes, roadoverstock on eBay sells the road burner velocity pro for $599 plus free shipping to USA. I think it looks and sounds great. Watch for our M109 spring meet and come out and have a look/listen to all the different exhausts on our bikes. This will give you a great idea of what looks and sounds right for you.
I got mine from them as well .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately neither Road or Phat sell the large radius model that I'm looking for from what I can see on their sites…. Any more ontarians on here with roadburners? Maybe i should consider buying straight from roadburner? Or just keep searching the web till I find a good deal on a set.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I guess I should chime in on the locals Jibba-Jabber. I'm from Ajax and don't want to be left out for the spring meet. No aftermarket pipes for me just yet. I scrapped the plans for the Cobra tri-Pro after being so impressed with the sound of the debaffled stock pipes.
Cheers.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Welcome to the site brokenjaw. Don't miss the spring Ontario Owners meet in May. I will be posting the info in the Canada section of this site.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
pipes

I guess I should chime in on the locals Jibba-Jabber. I'm from Ajax and don't want to be left out for the spring meet. No aftermarket pipes for me just yet. I scrapped the plans for the Cobra tri-Pro after being so impressed with the sound of the debaffled stock pipes.
Cheers.
Good move...Tri-pro's don't sound so hot IMO...stock de-baffled sound great.!! take your time and get the sound and look right the first time...
Keep an eye out on the canadian board for the spring meet and we will see you there..!!! you can see and here all the different pipes there..
Cheers, Stav

·
Registered
474 Posts
Good move...Tri-pro's don't sound so hot IMO...
nobody said you had taste..............:D
:beer2:

Love my tri-pro's, i honestly wouldn't trade them for anything. I think they are one of the best looking pipes out there, and quite frankly I love the way you can keep them under the radar, and then wake them up on command....(not that i'm biased or anything):p

·
Registered
404 Posts
HA HA! Pretty quick Jester, I was wondering how long it would take you.
[
QUOTE=jester4;1583701]nobody said you had taste..............:D
:beer2:

Love my tri-pro's, i honestly wouldn't trade them for anything. I think they are one of the best looking pipes out there, and quite frankly I love the way you can keep them under the radar, and then wake them up on command....(not that i'm biased or anything):p[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
474 Posts
My tri-pro senses were tingling, so I had to check the thread and see what was happening, hehe

·
Registered
44 Posts
Great! I'm a snowboarder, and as much as I don't want to see the snow go, I can't wait to get back on my 9! Just picked it up in June, and only put 5000km on it last season.
I'm eager to hear those Tri Pros in person. They sound sweet to me in this vid:

·
Registered
42 Posts
just got my Road Burner Large Radius exhaust black, ordered it right from there web site and got $50 off the price,free shipping, fast service got them in 5 days , i shipped them to port huron Mi to SCC parcel pick up place great for us canadians $5 per parcel they charge for any parcel that goes there for me got a power pro also shipped there, about 35mins away from me, went over with the wife pick up my stuff did some shopping and supper , no problems :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts