M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Buzy getting my new mods done before next sunday (the 25th). Still have a few more things on the list to do.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Buzy getting my new mods done before next sunday. Still have a few more things on the list to do.:bigthumbsup:
Hummmm, Speak to us :dontknow:

·
Registered
271 Posts
2 weeks and counting :bigthumbsup::2excited: What are we doing after the Tims meet? Forks of the credit run? I hope so they just renewed the road, about 70% of it anyway. Looks and feels real good :clap2:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Wow! Looks great Chris :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey Chris, looks great when do you want me to drop my bike off for you to do LOL LOL LOL LOL :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
When you look at the hub, its hard to believe that its polished aluminum and not chrome. As you can see, I was very happy with the finished result! I've still got other stuff that I want to get done before the meet.

Can't wait for the 25th!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sunday

You all just keep modding I'll just go to work......:verymad::verymad::verymad: leaving for N.C today

I'll be in on the weekend hope to hookup with you Bob/Joe....lol would really

like to get that turn signal. I would hate to come to the meet with the tie-

strap special....:redfaced::redfaced:. My tires are arriving today in Buffalo so those should be

on, looking like a good turn out hope the weather will cooperate. I think the

Forks of the Credit is probably the best bet for a group that size I'll hopefully

get out this weekend and chart a course. Anyways gotta go work to do..:D:D

Cheers
Rig :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
hey Rig if you need a tail gunner for the weekend give me a shout, but I heard its gonna rain :pray:. Talked to a buddy OPP traffic :cop::cus: lol, They are seriously zapping the forks this year no warnings either. Now if you have a badge on the other hand...... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey Rigs, what about that road we went down the very first time we all got togeher, I don't know what it was called but we ripped down it and then turned around and ripped back, was a great road. Sorry for my lame discription

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Hey Rigs, what about that road we went down the very first time we all got togeher, I don't know what it was called but we ripped down it and then turned around and ripped back, was a great road. Sorry for my lame discription
I remember that road. Wasn't there a little "town" right at the end of the road. Maybe a couple of buildings?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I remember the poles going by like they were inches apart :D

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Thanx to DLP, I doubt it I can make it. I placed my order on February 1st and still waiting for a bunch of parts! My bike is all torn apart and can't do chit 'till I get these. Today they promised me again ( like the fifth time in the last two weeks!),that they will ship 'em tomorrow. I'm so frikkin' pissed and I swear, I will never spend another dime with this company. Lying and misleading bitches. :'( :cus:
Anyway, I hope you guys meet up more than once a year so I could meet you all.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Thanx to DLP, I doubt it I can make it. I placed my order on February 1st and still waiting for a bunch of parts! My bike is all torn apart and can't do chit 'till I get these. Today they promised me again ( like the fifth time in the last two weeks!),that they will ship 'em tomorrow. I'm so frikkin' pissed and I swear, I will never spend another dime with this company. Lying and misleading bitches. :'( :cus:
Anyway, I hope you guys meet up more than once a year so I could meet you all.
You might have to ride the tricycle in the pic.

·
Registered
193 Posts
hey Rig if you need a tail gunner for the weekend give me a shout, but I heard its gonna rain :pray:. Talked to a buddy OPP traffic :cop::cus: lol, They are seriously zapping the forks this year no warnings either. Now if you have a badge on the other hand...... :bigthumbsup:
Long way to go to be on the look out for the boys in blue,gota be a better route than that,although they are everywhere now,taking the fun out of it:dontknow:

·
Registered
398 Posts
I remember that road. Wasn't there a little "town" right at the end of the road. Maybe a couple of buildings?
Yes, Yes thats the road and yes the poles were whipping by pretty good.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 · (Edited)
Darkhorse9825 has confirmed that he will be there (got the day off) and Bru's109 is a maybe at this point. A new baby just born into their family. Congrats! :bigthumbsup: Maybe he can get a few hours off diaper duty for good behaviour, lol!

21 - 40 of 125 Posts