M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's that time again!

UPDATED!!! SUNDAY, MAY 2ND IS THE NEW DATE FOR THE MEET!!!!

We will be holding the Ontario 109 Owners Spring Meet on this Sunday, May 2nd. It will be held at the 400/Hwy 7 Tim Hortons in north Toronto at 12:00. Details and map to be posted shortly. Mark this on your calendar and be sure to be there. The first meet of the year always has the biggest attendance, so be sure to attend.

I hope to see everyone out so we can beat last years attendance numbers. We have had many new 9 owners in the past year, so lets see those new owners at our first meet of the year.......and yes, friends and family who ride other makes of motorcycles are very welcome too!

Rigpilot will be taking care of the ride details, lol! Your Welcome, Rig...... Ricochet has many amazing pics and video of the 2009 meet! I have posted some of them below.

I am posting some pics of last years meet to get everyone thinking of the 2010 meet. I'm sure there are many new mods on those bikes since the last one:

The following pictures and video of the 2009 meet are courtesy of Ricochet (Ron):

I will update the list below as I hear from guys who tell me they are going:

Website Tag __________Location __________Colour

Rigpilot .............Milton............ Silver

CanadianM109R...Whitby............Grey

Blueskunk...........Peterborough...Blue LE

M109RTOGO.......Markham.........Blue LE

[email protected] LE

Ricochet.............Toronto...........Yellow LE

Rudebwoy..........Oshawa...........Red

Fire98................Milton.............Black

Bocare................Toronto..........Black

R1Convert...........Cobourg.........Black

Stavros...............Toronto..........Blue LE

Rumba................Toronto..........Black

DevilR1...............Breslau..........Orange

Blur1968..............Ingersoll.........Black

Gasdawg.............Port Perry........Grey

Druz9.................Port Perry........Black

Gashton..............Toronto............Grey (possible if not working)

FatBlack..............St. Thomas.......Black

Lowetas..............Pickering..........Black (possible)

Darkhorse9825.....Aylmer............White

Bru's109.............Toronto............Grey (possible, wife just had baby)

Looking forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming YAAAAA it's about time LOL LOL :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Count me in homey! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
All in ! And looking forward to it again :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
DIRECTIONS TO THE TIM HORTONS APRIL 25 @ 12:00

Ok, here is a link to the google map of the Tim Hortons at 25 Woodstream Blvd in Woodbridge where we will all be meeting at 12:00

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&rlz=1R2SUNC_enCA371&q=tim%20hortons%20vaughan%20woodstream&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Its about 5-6 Kms west of the 400, on the South side of Highway 7 at the intersection of Highway 7 and Woodstream Blvd.

If you are coming from the west, it looks like 401 to 427 north might be the fastest and most direct route.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I have a buddy that will come but he will be rocking a gsxr1000, hope you guys don't mind. I figured with bringing him would give us someone to bug:p

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DarkHorse in Aylmer is trying really hard to get out of working that Sunday, but its not looking really good for him at the moment.

I think we need to bug him until he finds a way to go, lol:joke::joke:

Just kidding Dark, do what you have to do man. Its not like you will be missing the BEST 109 meet we have ever had or anything, lol :joke:

·
Registered
692 Posts
QUESTION!

Do you or have you invited FlatBlack and some of the others from down this way - London, St.Thomas way - I will send emails to them this weekend to let them know - YES! I am going to come - my buddy has a Raider but I am gonna ask if he wants to ride down with me and see some real bikes - lol - I am kidding...he has a great bike! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As long as I get all my parts,so I can put it all back together, I'll be there. :bigthumbsup:
Now you've got my interest......OK, spill the beans.....what top secret items are you adding to your ride or do we have to wait until next Sunday?

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you or have you invited FlatBlack and some of the others from down this way - London, St.Thomas way - I will send emails to them this weekend to let them know - YES! I am going to come - my buddy has a Raider but I am gonna ask if he wants to ride down with me and see some real bikes - lol - I am kidding...he has a great bike! :bigthumbsup:
Glad to hear you are able to make it! I sent Fatblack a PM, but I don't think he's picked it up yet.

Send emails to make sure that they know about the meet, and be sure to invite your buddy too!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey Chris
I'm in....Bringing a buddy.. (Druz9) he just picked his Black 9 up last week.

Gas :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Chris
I'm in....Bringing a buddy.. (Druz9) he just picked his Black 9 up last week.

Gas :bigthumbsup:
Sweeeeeeet! Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

I thought that it would be a good idea meet at the Tim horton's in Whitby at 11:00 just like we did last year, and all the east guys can ride in together to the main meeting point to arrive in Woodbridge for 12:00.

The tim's is at Brock Street in Whitby right at the 401, right beside the McDonalds for any guys not familiar with the area. You can't miss it.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've got a bunch of PMs still out there waiting for guys to log in. Should be a record turnout!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sweeeeeeet! Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

I thought that it would be a good idea meet at the Tim horton's in Whitby at 11:00 just like we did last year, and all the east guys can ride in together to the main meeting point to arrive in Woodbridge for 12:00.

The tim's is at Brock Street in Whitby right at the 401, right beside the McDonalds for any guys not familiar with the area. You can't miss it.
Sounds good

·
Registered
82 Posts
Will be there if not working

Will do my best guys. Sounds like a great time to meet up and check out all the mods everyone has done. Cheers!!!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Additional meeting points

Hey guys, I am planning on getting up to this event, but it is a long haul from St Thomas. I was just thinking that maybe any of the guys heading up from different areas could meet somewhere along the route...

Anyone have any suggestions?:doorag:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys, I am planning on getting up to this event, but it is a long haul from St Thomas. I was just thinking that maybe any of the guys heading up from different areas could meet somewhere along the route...

Anyone have any suggestions?:doorag:
Hey Paul, there are several guys along your route like blur, [email protected], devilr1, rigpilot, and Fire98 who would probably want to ride in with you. PM them to let them know and i'm sure that you guys can find a meeting point to ride in together!

1 - 20 of 125 Posts