M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As many of you know, the last one got rained out, so we are going to do the spring ride on Sunday, May 16th.

We will meet at the Tim Hortons in Woodbridge at 25 Woodstream Blvd. 12:00 is the meeting time at the Tims. Here is the Map: http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&rlz=1R2SUNC_enCA371&q=tim%20hortons%20vaughan%20woodstream&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Rigpilot will be taking care of the ride details, and we are sure that the third time is a charm, weatherwise. I am shooting for 20+ riders for this, the first group meet of the season, and I hope that everyone can attend. Please confirm your attendance on the 16th by either posting in this thread, or by PM'ing me and I will add your name to the list below the pictures.

For those just joining us for the first time, there are tons of pictures of previous rides here: http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127328

Here is the list of Riders confirmed for Sunday May 16th. I will add to the list as I get confirmations from everyone:

Name.......................Colour..............Location

CanadianM109R...........grey................Whitby

Rigpilot.....................silver................Milton

Stavros.....................Blue LE.............Toronto

DevilR1....................Orange..............Breslau

Gasdawg...................Grey.................Port Perry

Dru's109...................Black................Fergus

Tibiboy1....................White LE............Toronto (maybe, working on clearing his day)

Ricochet....................Yellow LE...........Toronto

Blur1968...................Black................Ingersoll

Fatblack....................Black................St. Thomas

Bocare.....................Black.................Toronto

Fire98......................Black................Milton

Gashton...................Grey.................Toronto

M109RTOGO..............Blue LE...............Markham

Rudebwoy.................Red..................Oshawa

R1Convert.................Black.................Cobourg

[email protected] 12.......................Yellow LE...........Breslau

skwm109....................Red..................Toronto

Bru's109.....................Grey.................Aurora (bringing a couple of riding buddies too)

Lowetas......................Black...............Pickering (maybe, moving soon, may be tied up)

Henri.........................Black...............Oshawa (bringing another 109 owner too)

Rumba.......................Black...............Toronto

Blueskunk..................Blue LE.............Peterborough (poss. bringing another 109 owner too)

Jester4.......................M90................Brampton (poss. wife just had baby)

Oldguy.......................Red.................Orillia (going to try really, really hard, lol)

Tuna..........................M90.................Oakville

Cndrider.....................M90.................Lindsay (maybe:Recovering from back injury, may be there if well enough by sun.)

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, all the PM's have been sent (alot) so lets see who's ready to ride May 16th!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Count me in

I am there guys. Hope the weather holds.:joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The meet is shaping up! Still have more guys to hear back from in the coming days....

PS- No, I don't have some sort of eyesight problem. The spaces in the location column are done by the website, lol! S t. Tho mas lol!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'm in for sure

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like we're going to have a good day on the 16th! still waiting to hear from more guys...

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Awesome Chris it looks like the weather 10 days from now is looking really good! It better stay that way! Or else....:D

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
The way it's raining now, i don't think any more would be left up there :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks like a monsoon out there right now :eek: Let it rain its self out now, so we can have good weather next weekend!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sunday 16

Hey looks like i have my own Secretary to add me to the list....:joke::joke:. Thanks Chris. Glen saw a 9 in Bowmanville that's apparently all done up motor wise anyone here?? ...:dontknow::dontknow:. I think I'd like to see this Hot Rod..:doh::doh:..Chris i also talked to another silver 06 got his cell number so he'll be there as well. Lets hope the weather holds up..:D

Rgds
Rig...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Any body up for a ride today :dontknow:, 1' out and SNOW on my car and roofs of houses :edit: :duck:! Next Sunday will be better :bigthumbsup: Hey Rig, those new tires you had put on, are they snows?:joke:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Any body up for a ride today :dontknow:, 1' out and SNOW on my car and roofs of houses :edit: :duck:! Next Sunday will be better :bigthumbsup: Hey Rig, those new tires you had put on, are they snows?:joke:
I'm doing the mothers day brunch with family today, but would love to ride. I might get some saddle time this aft. I will probably be home around 12:30 if anybody wants to go for a ride. Here's my tel: 1-905-666-2911. I bet Rudebwoy in Oshawa would also be available for a ride too.

chris

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey looks like i have my own Secretary to add me to the list....:joke::joke:. Thanks Chris. Glen saw a 9 in Bowmanville that's apparently all done up motor wise anyone here?? ...:dontknow::dontknow:. I think I'd like to see this Hot Rod..:doh::doh:..Chris i also talked to another silver 06 got his cell number so he'll be there as well. Lets hope the weather holds up..:D

Rgds
Rig...:bigthumbsup:
lol, sounds great. I've been running into 9's here and there and letting them know about the ride next sunday, so we'll see what happens.

I know Henri from oshawa has had a good amount of engine work done to his black 9. What colour was the bike that Glen saw?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts